Roger & Gallet Open Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

by Roger&Gallet

Spicy woods with citrus notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Open Eau de Toilette Spray for Men!
bloomington, IL
Roger & Gallet Open Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Aliya🎀 A.
This smells so good. My husband got it recently and its wonderful. Love the packaging and design of the bottle. Its not strong but simple and makes you feel heavenly. One of the best spray I have come across.
My father loves the smell I would definitely would recommend. its a nice touch for any man
I am a huge fan of Roger & Galle and wanted my boyfriend to get a taste of their fragrance brand as well. So I bought him Open. I love the smell on him. It is so woody and at the same time fresh and lemony.