Roger & Gallet Gingembre (Ginger) Fresh Shower Gel 200ml/6.6oz

by Roger&Gallet

Roger & Gallet Ginger Stimulating Fresh Shower Gel; Ultra soft and soap-free, the plant-based cleansing formula of this refreshing shower gel develops into a soft and light foam that gently cleanses the skin without drying it out. Enriched with hydrating Aloe Vera, it provides immediate comfort for all skin types. Its delicious fragrance allows a stimulating moment of wellbeing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Gingembre (Ginger) Fresh Shower Gel 200ml/6.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Saint-Nom-la-Breteche
My favorite shower gel ever! The smell of Roger&Gallet is so good that I love them all! Shower is the best step in a beauty routine! Check @maquillage_couture for more reviews, videos and pictures πŸ’‹
Sao Paulo
I think this smells great and it has natural properties, so it helps when you are sunburn for instance. I personally prefer the other ginger scent which is sweeter, but this one is pretty good too.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness