Roger & Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus Hand and Nail Cream 30ml

by Roger&Gallet

Enriched with shea butter Fleur d'Osmanthus Hand & Nail Cream is absorbed quickly to provide lasting hydration. Apricot kernel oil is blended with shea butter and the product helps to sooth and soften skin. Intensely protects hands and nails. Massage into hands and nails in the morning and throughout the day as needed. No Parabens. Light fruity floral fragrance with osmanthus flower extracts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus Hand and Nail Cream 30ml!
How would you rate this product?
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this hand cream has a really pretty scent from the florals and hints of apricot. if you are a fan of apricot and fruity notes, you will love this cream. the hand cream has the perfect consistency is somewhere between a thick cream and more of a liquid. This cream moisturized my hands and was properly absorbed into the skin as opposed to only moisturizing the surfacs of my skin. And I also appreciated that it did not leave my skin feeling oily after application.
No Special Diet / Medium
Toronto
I love this brand! Very fresh and natural smell! I want to eat it! I use the body lotion and the hand cream, very moisturizing. Has a luxurious feel and smell to it! Takes care of my dry hands in 5 secs!
Gluten Free, No Special Diet / Heavy
Paris
Love it ..effect last long,smell great ,use the Rose one.. just great !protect y hands ,use it every time i wsh my hands❤️❤️❤️
Halal / Light
Found this cream smells really nice. But it's too little bit for the price . Really pricey but overall it's ok
No Special Diet / Light