Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Fresh Fragrant Water Spray 50ml

by Roger&Gallet

Inspired by the Mediterranean garden of Esterel, Roger & Gallet's Fleur de Figuier Fresh Fragrant Water Spray blends crisp fig leaves and fruity mandarin flowers with a hint of caraway and sparkling grapefruit. Housed in a decorative bottle, the enticing fragrance finishes with a warm woody base of musk and cedar. Top Notes: Mandarin, Grapefruit. Heart Notes: Fig Leaves, Caraway. Base Notes: Musk, Cedar, Fig.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Fresh Fragrant Water Spray 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Athens , Attica
I am obsessed with the smell of figs (although I hate them as fruit) and this fragrance smells incredible. Buy only if you love the smell of figs, otherwise it’s bound to be annoying to you.
Richmond Hill, ON
When I made a purchase at the Sephora V.I.B. Sale online, I asked for this fragrance to be one of my samples and I fell in love with it. It smells Parisian and it has notes of fig, fig leaves, and fig milk in it. I am definitely going to consider purchasing a full size once I finish my other perfume samples.
Vitry en Artois
Parfum très agréable, surtout en été, tient bien la journée Le prix est correct pour un parfum comme celui-ci, le flacon dure longtemps
Paris
Very light perfume. Very fruity. Feel like you are in the middle of a Mediterranean garden over the sun. Perfect for the summer.
Pont-à-Mousson
J’apprécie énormément cette marque. Concernant leur fragrance le tenue est là mais cette odeur je suis pas fan