Roger & Gallet Fleur De Figuier Eau de Toilette

by Roger&Gallet

Launched by the design house of Roger and Gallet. This aromatic fruity fragrance has blend of nectar, cedar and musk notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Fleur De Figuier Eau de Toilette!
Roger & Gallet Fleur De Figuier Eau de Toilette uploaded by Viola C.
Roger & Gallet Fleur De Figuier Eau de Toilette uploaded by Viola C.
This is such a beautiful fragrance. The scent of fig and woodsy floral greens. I spritz this on just before I go out, and I can still smell it 7 hours later. Not an over powering scent but a feminine softness instead. Good for going out in the day or at night. A nice summer fragrance that I don't need a lot of and lasts all day. The packaging looks gorgeous, classy, clean and feminine. Something that looks pretty and expensive on your counter. I will be checking other scents by Roger & Gallet. I also feel like for the amount of perfume you get and how long it lasts it is a steal compared to bottles that cost over $100 and last and hour. This was given to me free by Glam Sense for my honest opinion.
so i went kind of crazy in paris and bought almost all of these fragrances, and this one is definitely my favorite! smells amazing and is unique
Paris
Very light perfume. Perfect to bring in your luggage when you travel. Perfect for the summer. Very fruity and delicious.