Roger & Gallet Feuille De Figuier Fragrant Water Spray For Women 50ml/1.7oz

by Roger&Gallet

Feuille De Figuier Fragrant Water Spray

Roger & Gallet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Feuille De Figuier Fragrant Water Spray For Women 50ml/1.7oz!
Miami
This is one of my absolute favorite scents! I usually buy the perfume and it is still really light and subtle. I bought it first while living in France and always stock up when I visit. The smell reminds me of my summer living on the Cote D'Azur and the fig tree I used to walk by near my flat there.
Nogent sur oise
Roger & Gallet Feuille De Figuier Fragrant Water Spray For Women 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Mzlle V.
I just love this product !! It's smelling so good and gives a fresh feeling all the day ! Love the packaging (the bottle is just looking very good) Highly recommend this product and this brand !