Roger & Gallet Extrait De Cologne Cassis Frenesie Fragrance 100ml

by Roger&Gallet

The Extrait De Cologne 'Cassis Frenesie' Fragrance is a sensual, effervescent scent based upon succulent Blackcurrant, developed by the expert nose of Élise Bénat exclusively for Roger & Gallet. Made up of 87% naturally derived ingredients for a rich and satisfying olfactory experience, the perfume centres around the essence of Blackurrant Bud Absolute, delicately balanced with a Rose Petal infusion and essences of Geranium and Lavadin for a floral flourish. Complete with a hint of spicy Pepper and Buchu, the fragrance has a sensual depth of tone to uplift and delight the senses. Unisex. 87% natural ingredients. Free from parabens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Extrait De Cologne Cassis Frenesie Fragrance 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Schaumburg, IL
Roger & Gallet Extrait De Cologne Cassis Frenesie Fragrance 100ml uploaded by Niraj R.
I purchased this when I was in Paris, as they gave me a tester at a pharmacy there! I instantly fell in love with this cologne, I get so many compliments on this one it’s got a very fresh note and is also long lasting.