Roger & Gallet Aura Mirabilis Beauty Vinegar 200ml

by Roger&Gallet

Purify skin with the Roger & Gallet Aura Mirabilis Beauty Vinegar, a luxurious flower and fruit based treatment to perfect and tone for a flawless looking complexion. Inspired by techniques first used in the 18th century by Master Distillers, the cleansing elixir works to refine and refresh skin with a nourishing blend of 18 botanical extracts including Jojoba, Apricot and Orange. Working to lift away impurities and infuse essential oils, the cleanser leaves skin feeling clarified and smoother with a healthy-looking radiance. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for all skin types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Roger & Gallet Aura Mirabilis Beauty Vinegar 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
Montreal, QC
I love this and the smell. It smells fresh and herbal. It leaves the skin hydrated and glowy. I love how my skin looks after using it especially in the winter. My skin was looking dull and this made it clearer as well as brighter. Absolutely love this toner!
Ottawa, ON
This has a pleasant scent, and does a good job at removing any residual makeup that my cleanser leaves behind. Easy to use, doesn’t irritate my skin. I have no complaints, but I don’t think this product is a miracle-worker - my skin is not drastically better since I’ve started using this a month ago (every night), nor is my skin worse. This product doesn’t last very long (the 200mL gets used up quite quickly). Don’t know that I would repurchase this, as I don’t think it really does anything that micellar water can’t accomplish. Contains alcohol, which I don’t love.
Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
Toronto
Great product that seems to have smoothed the appearance of my skin over the past couple months. A little goes a long way and the product smells great. It is not a greasy product and settles into the skin very well. Leaves skin soft and moisturized.
Laval, QC
I use use this product as a toner and essence and my skin loves it. It balances it and prepares it to drink up all moisturizing product I lay over this
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Laval, QC
This toner is clarifying and so fresh! I love using this in the morning, my skin is ready to receive all my products