Roger Enterprises Beautiful Twisty Towel 2-pack Wet Hair Towel to Dry Hair Easily

BY ROGER ENTERPRISES

• Love this product! How long have ya'll been using the Twi...1 Answers
Lexie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite little silly purchases. I bought the two pack at target, I forget the price but two towels is a good deal and they are long lasting. Use, toss in the wash and use again. You never have to worry about a towel falling off your head again, super handy.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Twisty Towel! My hair is so long so when I shower it's extremely hard for me to get all of the water out of my hair. There is usually still so much water in my hair when I get out of the shower that my towel is so soaked that I can hardly dry the rest of myself off with it, so the Twisty Towel was a god send for me. Since investing in it, I can successfully dry my hair while still maintaining a clean, dry towel. Seriously one of the best inventions, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it!
Taylor K.
I used to use these a lot when I was in high school. They're perfect for short hair. As my hair got longer it wouldn't fit in there anymore.
Vanessa M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this thing! It was finally time that someone created a towel specially for the hair. However, the towel could be more absorbent
Julie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great use it everyday with no problems I would recommend it to anyone
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product! How long have ya'll been using the Twisty Towel? and why do you like it or why do you not like it?