Rogelio Bueno Authentic Mole 18 oz. uploaded by ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ€Nelly G.Rogelio Bueno Authentic Mole 18 oz. uploaded by ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ€Nelly G.

BY ROGELIO BUENO

19-Ounce (Pack of 3, Total of 57 Oz ) see more...

๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ€Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
My mom makes Mole from scratch however I wasn't blessed with the chef gene. This is a pretty good cheat version of it. I was a little skeptical because it does look a little greasy although when you cook it wasn't at all.
Try(see photo) the mole sauce over chicken (traditional mole poblano) or make some enmoladas or my sons favorite...enchiladas de mole that I actually cooked with this mole.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Idk what this stuff if but its bomb dot come. I usually make it with kidney, black, or pinto beans and pour everything over white rice. Quick and simple protein meal and tastes so good with the Mole!
Sally V.
Goldsboro, NC
I love mole and I don't know how to make with the real ingredients so instead I use this and it taste almost the same!!
Kassandra F.
My mom loves making mole with chicken it is so good! I will love to learn my moms recipe one day
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
I Love Mole On Chicken & With Rice Its So Yummy I Recommend It Trust Me You Wont Regret It ! <3