Rogaine® Women's 2% Minoxidil Solution

[product:rogaine-womens-2%-minoxidil-solution] Does it work? Is it something you will have to use the rest of your life?
Anyone see increase in hair loss after using this?
Anyone see increase in hair loss after using this?
Start your review of Rogaine® Women's 2% Minoxidil Solution!
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Rogaine® Women's 2% Minoxidil Solution uploaded by Sarah B.
This has absolutely helped me with my crown area. I have absolutely seen hair growing (baby hairs). This is now a product I have incorporated into my daily routine. I highly recommend this product for women with thinning hair.
Cora J.
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love, love this product!!! I have suffered with telogen effluvium for the last year. For the first 5 months I stressed and hated washing my hair or brushing my hair because of the wads of hair I was losing. Then my dermatologist recommended Rogaine with 2% minoxidil to me. I tried it and it completely stopped the hair loss. You have to use it twice a day for the hair loss to stop but wow it was the answer I had been hoping for. I will say be careful not to get it on your skin and it does cause extra hair growth around your face including the front of your ears but the results will blow your mind!!!!!
Wennie L.
Astoria, NY
This works for as long as you use it. I suggest taking before and after pictures or videos to track your progress. I prefer this over the foam because it’s less messy. Many competitor brands make their version of this but I believe it’s something you have to keep using and keep in mind that shedding is normal in the beginning.
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
I just finished using this product and did nothing see much of a difference. I’ll wait another couple of weeks and see.
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Hair did start to grow when I used this product. The only downfall is it would make my hair look greasy easily because it's so thin. I did see baby hairs growing in, however, you need to consistently use it to see results.
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
I’ve used this product when I started losing my hair. The most probable explanation of me losing hair was stress and poor diet. This treatment, along with taking multivitamin and biotin, stopped my hair loss and helped me grow my hair back. It did make my scalp slightly itchy but that went away immediately after I stopped using the treatment. I used it for about 6 months.
Jennifer V.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t notice any difference after two months of continuous use, don’t waste your money.
Azucena C.
Súper bueno para el cabello me lo deja con mucho más volumen y se para de caer en cada bañada estoy muy contenta con el muy buen producto
Yolanda C.
Rogaine® Women's 2% Minoxidil Solution  tried Rogaine after my surgeries.  My hairstylist recommended this since I had thinning on a small section of my scalp. I used this for 8 months without any results. I had burning and pain in the area that I used the solution on. I understand that this may not work for everyone. It may work for you but It did not do anything for me.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I started using this after I finished chemotherapy for the first time and it helped my hair to jumpstart the growth process. Unfortunately, I started chemo treatments again so I was unable to see how much more it would have helped had I been able to continue using it.