Rogaine® Men's 5% Minoxidil Solution

Men's ROGAINE® 5% Minoxidil Unscented Foam

Anybody tried and reviewed this?
A few years back i have tried some products that really were a game changer for me. I treid [product:mens-rogaine-hair-regrowth-treatment] and i really noticed a difference with hair growth but the problem with this product is that it made my scalp very itchy and filled with dandruff. Then i started searching for other alternatives and found rausch hair tonic for hair fall and really did some wonders to my hair. Now i can't seem to find it in my local pharmacy and i don't want the hassle of buying it online. So i would really appreciate it if you'ed recommend me some products you've tried that solved/ treated this issue. Many thanks.
Anyone with great results? What tips do you have to use Rogain properly.
Start your review of Rogaine® Men's 5% Minoxidil Solution!
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
My husband tried this product and saw benefits but when he stopped again hair fall started.
Alaine W.
I have androgenetic alopecia, which makes my hair thinner on top in front, and on the sides. That is what minoxidil is good for. If you have hair loss because of thyroid issues, iron deficiency, or other reasons, it's not going to do anything. Even if you have androgenetic alopecia, there's no guarantee it will work for you. It's working for me! It worked exactly as the instructions said it would. I lost more hair at first, then I had some oddly blonde peach fuzz (odd because I have dark hair), and then my hair started growing back in. Because I am super pale with dark hair, my thinned-out hair made my exposed scalp really obvious. I had a lot of hair to begin with and my hair always has a lot of volume so with some careful styling, I managed to mask it so most people didn't even believe I'd lost hair. But it's only with minoxidil that I can now feel free to pull my hair back off my face without needing to study it in the mirror and arrange it especially to hide scalp. I did not regain the thickness of my youth (thinning began at age 21-22 and I'm 41 now) but I regained enough thickness that dyeing my hair to retain its dark color makes my hair look thicker. Before minoxidil, all that did was emphasize the contrast between my hair and my gleaming white scalp. Rogaine brand is rather spendy. I generally buy the generic from Target. If you have androgenetic alopecia and it's bothering you, just try this out. Don't waste 20 years stressing out about it for no reason like I did.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
My husband used this product and didn't see any positive results at all. It kinda bleached/lightened his hair. He was very disappointed and discouraged. Poor guy. Aging sucks.
Kayla M.
I am a girl and I actually use this every day. My dermatologist said that the only difference between this and the woman's version is that this has a higher strength, so as long as it doesn't irritate your scalp, it's more bang for your buck!
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
I used it and it didn’t regrow my hair or do any thing to feel like it is working I tried for a couple of weeks and nothing happened.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I haven’t personally use this but my brother and dad both do use it may use it for three months consecutively and have seen a major difference in their hair growth on the hairline around the neck and in the back of the head
Elizabet K.
My mom used this for a long time and it definitely help her hair get thicker! It works but you have to keep use it all the time! If you stop using it for a couple of months your hair will get back to previous. So keep using it if you want your hair to maintain the same look!
Asmaa A.
Love love and one more love this is a classic a must have and just a lovely brand i just adore iys jist effective and gives results
Michaela H.
Derry, NH
I bought this per my dermatologists recommendation and I did not see much of a difference. She told me to put it on twice a day. I may give it another shot now that it’s winter since during the summer it made my hair feel weird with the sweat.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,042 reviews
My Brother brought this product and works fine for him he use it every day and looks like improve his hair as a leader best pension and you have to use it every day so you can see the little results
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara A.
mishref
il y a un an
A few years back i have tried some products that really were a game changer for me. I treid Excedrin Migraine and i really noticed a difference with hair growth but the problem with this product is that it made my scalp very itchy and filled with dandruff. Then i started searching for other alternatives and found rausch hair tonic for hair fall and really did some wonders to my hair. Now i can't seem to find it in my local pharmacy and i don't want the hassle of buying it online. So i would really appreciate it if you'ed recommend me some products you've tried that solved/ treated this issue. Many thanks.
Nalani F.
Glendale, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Excedrin Migraine has anyone tried using this for eyebrow growth ?