ROEN BEAUTY
Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 034 oz/ 3 mL

ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL

by ROEN BEAUTY

A liquid lip balm that provides the high shine of a gloss and the nourishment of a lip balm. Highlighted Ingredients: - Mango Oil: Nourishes and moisturizes. - Grapeseed Oil: Protects. - Peppermint Oil: Soothes. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: A non-sticky alternative to classic lip gloss, this liquid lip balm soothes the lips as it nourishes. Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

Is this sticky?
Start your review of ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL!
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Michelle  B.
I received this in my boxycharm subscription and never heard or used this brand before. Works great and has a great pigmented color to it.
Alisha F.
Athens, AL
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Alisha F.
The color is very natural, it's not sticky. It ends up being a lighter color once applied but it does condition lips, Leaves them soft and moist. I love the applicator and the bottle. I would recommend if you have dry lips and want a little color.
Elizabeth  S.
San Antonio, TX
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Elizabeth  S.
I have found my new favorite lip product. RÓEN BEAUTY lip balm in shade Charlie. I prefer a subtle color gloss & at 1st I thought it to be too dark but after trying it I fell in love. It is a neutral color gloss/balm. It is not sticky like glosses can be. It hydrates my lips to keep them soft and luscious. It also has a slight tingly feel when I apply it and a very light mint like scent. This is an excellent lip product, especially with the dry fall/winter weather. *Vegan *Cruelty Free *Gluten Free * Recycled Packaging
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Amber  C.
This is such a lovely lip balm that is kind of like a gloss. It’s not sticky and feels great. It has a minty smell and taste that I enjoy. I like the neutral color as well! It’s great for my purse or car as a liquid that won’t melt in the heat or make a mess.
Sarah B.
Honolulu, HI
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Sarah B.
This may become one of my top lip balms! It glides on effortlessly and doesn’t cause my lips to stick together like so many other balms and glosses. I like that it’s not a super high shine. #lipcare #róenbeauty #skincare #loveyourskin Roen Beauty Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 034 Oz/ 3 Ml
LORI M.
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by LORI M.
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by LORI M.
So I got this in my boxycharm premium box and its such a pretty color. It goes on like a lip gloss (translucent). I like the jar it comes in is like glass and you can see the color really good. The only thing I dont like about this is that it has a mint flavor to it which I dont know why. I guess the mint is for a little kick when somebody gives u a kiss. I'm not a fan of the mint and it last the whole time u have it on.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Andrea A.
[product:roen-beauty-kiss-my…liquid-lip-balm-charlie-034-oz/-3-ml] this one is a bit oily but it did cure my chapped lips! It’s more of a medical balm that a glam gloss! It’s a clear dark pink... I’m in the middle on this it’s pricey it came in my #Boxycharm #premium
Maegan S.
Pierre Part, LA
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Maegan S.
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Maegan S.
I used this thing up in absolutely no time. I just love how it nourishes my dry lips especially when they are really harsh amd cracked. I don't think this product needs any improvement at all. I think the color is just cool enough but not too cool amd also with warm tones too. I'd purchase again.
Rachael B.
York, PA
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Rachael B.
Was pleasantly surprised by this liquid lip balm. Love the color in Scout, which is a deep berry color. The packaging is super sleek & chic. You can apply a couple layers for a deeper color, but it still remains opaque, so it won’t be as dark as shown in the bottle(like most lip balms). Although it’s a balm, it’s also liquid, so it acts like a gloss. Has a shiny glass-like finish like a gloss but without any stickiness! I love to apply, then Pat lips for a very hydrated natural enhanced look with this balm. I actually really enjoy this!! Has a minty feel, scent, & slight taste, which I normally don’t like but it’s enjoyable somehow? I am still mind-blown by how shiny this balm is without any heaviness or sticky feel!! It’s crazy how it actually heals dry lips & truly adds hydration while looking great on the lips! Has a long list of oils & butters in the ingredients. I’d buy this again.
Andrea  D.
Clarksville, TN
ROEN BEAUTY Kiss My…Liquid Lip Balm Charlie 0.34 oz/ 3 mL uploaded by Andrea  D.
I am always on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss, one that has enough pigment and shine without being too sticky. The color is beautiful, just the right amount of shine and it is vegan, cruelty free and has grape seed and mango oil to nourish the lips! This was a great find.