BY RODNEY STRONG

• Pinots are my favorite but I've never seen this anywhere. Has anyo...1 Answers
  • How is this wine? I'm a BIG fan of "Reds" but have never seen this ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
I'm not a huge fan of Pinot Noir but this line of wine makes some AMAZING Pinot Noir, Riesling, Port. I am a huge fan and if you haven't had any of their wines before you should really give em try!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Rodney Strong is simply a wonderful line of wine. It pairs well with almost every meal and price point is pretty decent. It would be a top choice for me.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Happy Hour Expert
This is a very good wine! The taste is very smooth. You can't go wrong with any Rodney Strong brand of wine!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
We just visited their vineyards in California. We had a great time, it's beautiful there with great wine to boot!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Calgary, Alberta
Not a fan. Paid way too much for the quality and doesn't go down well at all. Don't sell this in many stores either
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Pinots are my favorite but I've never seen this anywhere. Has anyone tried it? Where dis you buy it?
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
How is this wine? I'm a BIG fan of "Reds" but have never seen this on the shelf.... Curious, any one have a review to offer?