BY RODIN OLIO LUSSO

The fabulous blend of essential oils that have given the original Rodin olio lusso its near-magical powers when smoothed onto the face have been rearranged as a heavenly veil to caress large expanses of skin that need quenching. The screw-cap deco-modern glass bottle is a visual delight that allows for easy, fuss-free application. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Sami M.
I love oil, I cook with it, wash my face with it, and use it as a face and body moisturizer too.

Rodin has 11 oils blended to quickly absorb. When I'm in a hurry I add a few drops to body cream. My skin is soft and smooth all day.

Jasmine oil is known to have calming properties and the other oils such as, argan, rose hip are superstars in their own right.
Laura J.
In a word. Amazing. This scent alone is intoxicating and the oil is like velvet! Definitely a pricey item but worth it! I wear it as a perfume to just have the scent on me! I would buy any product in this line.
Jackie R.
San Diego, CA
I like this oil usually use it when i get out the shower and massage my legs and its great
Cindy M.
Mecca, CA
Feels so cool and relaxing. I use for massages and it has a nice fragrance to it
Samantha R.
este aceite es fabuloso me encanta porque aparte que hidrata relaja al 100% lo usamos tanto mi mama, mis hermanas y yo nos encantan sus olores son muy buenos y no estan tan grasosos como otros
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Does this smell bomb?
Paola M.
Bari
is it good? Do you like it?