RODIN olio lusso Lip balm

by RODIN olio lusso

All-natural Rodin Lip Balm does for your lips what Rodin olio lusso Face Oil does for your complexion -- it smoothes and softens, leaving a protective sheen on the lips that feels as good as it looks. Packed into this delightfully sheer and moisturizing lip pomade are a highly emollient, deliciously rich and kissable blend of jasmine, orange flower oil, shea butter, beeswax, and castor seed oil. This blush-toned luxury lip balm is beautifully packaged in a chic, square art modern-style lucite compact, perfect for carrying in your pocket or purse.

Is it worth the price?
Where can I find this product?
I have dry skin, now in winter even more and my lips are suffering, does it really work for dry skin?
Start your review of RODIN olio lusso Lip balm!
Product Highlights
This lip balm is certainly pricey but one of the best balms I have ever used. I am prone to dry cracked lips and using Rodin cleared them up in a week. this is my holy grail lip balm. in reviews
Divine. The whole line is incredible. Delicious smell and feel. And absolute favorite hands-down.
Lovely , KY
Really pricey, but works pretty well. I have normal lips, they don't really dry out, but this stuff is really moisturizing.
Jersey city , NJ
Perfect lip balm - clean ingredients and works well. Not sticky or too shiny, gives a natural look.
Brooklyn, NY
RODIN olio lusso Lip balm uploaded by Reiko A.
I bought this at a store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, just because I loved the packaging. It was pricey so I was not really using it but once I started using it, now I can't use any other lip balms. It's so hydrating and smooth, and it feels like my lips plump.
I constantly have to remind myself that is not just a regular lip balm but a luxury product so it won't change your life just the total in your bank account. Probably won't buy it again but it gets the job done just like any other basic lip balm. Chic packaging for sure.
Glen Head, NY
New Castle, DE
One of my favorite! It softens my lips so much. I think that it’s must have product. Nice packaging The size of the balm is bigger than I thought. Smells nice. Little bit pricey but i think it’s worth it.