BY RODIN BY RECINE OLIO LUSSO

Every bit as exquisite -- and effective -- as the original Rodin olio lusso face oil, this aromatic potion was formulated for Rodin olio lusso by renowned hairdresser Bob Recine. It combines six of the original emollient-packed Rodin olio lusso essential oils with rosemary and juniper -- two additional essential oil superstars that are new to our repertory. This duo knows just how to caress the hair, making it wondrously manageable and oh so touchable. see more...

• Recently saw that singer/songwriter Corinne Bailey Rae uses this ...1 Answers
Allie C.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I put it in my hair after I shower, either before I blow dry or after. It leaves it so smooth! I have thick, course hair so it gets tangled pretty easily, but with this in, I can run my fingers through it without a problem. Only thing is I wish it were cheaper. A little goes a long way though.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovvvve it ! Makes my hair so silky and adds some serious shine to it as well. A little drop goes a really long way which helps it last forever! Plus i really like the smell it leaves on my hair
Maria M.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not know why this product is so praised my magazines or celebrities. Did not find any special in this oil. Just an expensive hair oil that does nothing. The package is made of clear glass, so had to keep it in a box, so it wont be affected by the light. Won't recommend.
Isadora G.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Ele é ótimo
Hidrata não deixa grosso nem oleoso nem seco
Adorei esse produto
Top top top
Maravilhoso
Cara-Marie F.
Cara-Marie F.
Brookhaven, GA
Recently saw that singer/songwriter Corinne Bailey Rae uses this oil in her hair as her leave in conditioner. Have you used this oil before? Would you recommend it? Do you have fine hair strands or course hair strands and how do it affect your hair? Thanks!