BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRodial
Stemcell Super-Food Cleanser 200ml/68oz

Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Cleanser 200ml/6.8oz

by Rodial

Stemcell Super Food Cleanser is a nourishing dual-action cleansing cream with advanced stem cell technology, from the PhytoCellTec Alp Rose. The potent super-food complex of antioxidants, Coconut Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Rose Wax and Cocoa Butter gently cleanses and feeds essential nutrients to the skin for instant relief to dehydrated complexions. Benefits: Comes with a 100% cotton muslin cloth. Reveals younger-looking skin. Boosts vitality and promotes radiance. Can be used by all skin types.

Does anyone else find this extreme hard to use? It doesn’t melt like I feel like it should.
I am so tempted to buy this the young chap in m&s was talking to me about it yesterday he also gave me a small sample the only thing is the price is it really worth paying all that money .
I've never heard of this, what is t supposed to do??
Start your review of Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Cleanser 200ml/6.8oz!
Product Highlights
Omg this stuff is AMAZING! My skin feels like butter when I'm done with, it's gentle and hydrating but doesn't make my skin oily. That's a great combo since I have oily skin to start with. I got this in my September Ipsy Bag and you better believe I'm buying this product in full size! My skin looks and feels incredible!in reviews
Carla B.
W Valley City, UT
Rodial Stemcell Super-Food Cleanser 200ml/6.8oz uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Today they gave me this kit and it left me with super soft and shiny skin, it is not so thick or sticky and it leaves your face with a rich smell.
Raquel B.
Thought this was a nice gentle cleanser for my combo skin. Didn’t notice excessive dryness after use. My face felt clean and ready for for next phase of my skin care regime. I tried this product as part of a trial kit. Though I was pleased with it’s performance difficulty finding this product in store combined with price means I’m unlikely to repurchase.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and this stuff works wonders on dry skin. I usually get dry spots around nose and chin (I'm also an allergy sufferer) and this stuff really helps clear the redness and dryness of those areas.
Kayla G.
Davison, MI
This feels great on my skin. Love to leave it on as a mask. Nice and hydrating and leaves skin feeling soft.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This cleanser works extremely well! My skin was clean, smoother and well hydrated. I'd rather have this in a squeeze bottle or a pump than a container. It's pretty pricey but I'm in love with this cleanser.
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
My all time favorite face cleanser! I even have my mother using g it, and she loves it just as much as I do. Not only is it a cleaner it is also a mask. It makes my face soft like a new born baby's skin. It even tightens the skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Gabrielle B.
London, London
Feels hydrating when washing my skin, I use this as my first Cleanse. It is a pricey product but if you can afford it or get a free sample, it is a great addition to your routine.
Sunshine R.
This product works amazingly. My skin is always so soft and glowly when I use this cleanser. The stem cells help repair damage that my skin has faced. I recommend this product with my whole heart and soul. It's pricey but well worth it for amazing and flawless skin.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
This cleanser is amazing. I don’t quite remember where I got a sample of it. It deep cleans my pores without tripping off my skin.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
I received this in my ipsy bag and so far am loving it. My face feels so soft and clean after I use it. Been trying to do it twice a day. I've noticed less blemishes already. This is my first time using it and I'm already wanting to order The bigger bottle.