Rodial Stem Cell Super-Food Kit

by Rodial

Stem Cell Super-Food Kit - Rodial's Stem Cell Super-Food Discovery Kit is a 4 nutrient-packed product with revitalizing super-food oils, omegas, vitamins and stem cell technology, to feed dehydrated skin in handy on-the-go sizes.Online Only Stem Cell Super-Food Discovery Kit Includes:Stem Cell Super-Food Facial Oil (0.34 oz.)Stem Cell Super-Food Day Cream SPF15 (0.68 oz.)Stem Cell Super-Food Glam Balm Multi (0.34 oz.)Stem Cell Super-Food Cleanser (1.7 oz.) - Stem Cell Super-Food Kit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodial Stem Cell Super-Food Kit!
Raquel B.
I purchased this kit and thought it was a really great introduction to the line. The cleanser and the moisturizers were excellent, no too heavy for my combo skin. I would purchase the full size. The oil was unremarkable and I would not purchase it over other cheaper options. I enjoyed trying the muslin cloth but won’t be adding it to my routine. There were definitely some winners in this bunch. Price and lack of purchasing outlets means I am less likely to add these to my routine.
Lindalouise G.
Coquitlam, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
Great starter kit loved the cleanser, not a huge fan of the scent but worth it for the products. My skin looks great

Looking for your answer?