Rodial
Smokey Eye Pen Brown

Rodial Smokey Eye Pen Brown

by Rodial

Enhance the eyes with super-rich pigment and gel-effect definition with this brown smokey eye pen. This long-lasting soft formula easily blends for a buildable smokey eye effect with all day hold. Great for use to re-create the smouldering eye look....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodial Smokey Eye Pen Brown!
Review for: Rodial Smokey Eye Pen, Brown
I put this eyeliner on, then went about my business, including a day walking around the city of Chicago and by 5pm, there was no trace of eyeliner on my eyes. Whether by general rubbing of the eyes, or friction with the hoods of my eyes, the liner was gone. I was not wearing any eyeshadow, eyeprimer, etc.; mascara only. This eyeliner is a waste. I would never repurchase.
Ashford, Kent
Rodial Smokey Eye Pen Brown uploaded by Diana G.
Review for: Rodial Smokey Eye Pen, Brown
These pens are great smokey eye look, they smudge really easily and are easy to use! Made of quality, I use them every day.
United Kingdom
Review for: Rodial Smokey Eye Pen Brown
Best eyeliner I've ever used! Its creamy like a gel and once it dries it doe not budge, even after a shower, yet it is comfortable and very easy to remove with a cleansing balm or any makeup remover. Its very easy to smudge out with either a brush or your fingers, giving it an effortless, lived in look that I like.

Looking for your answer?