Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersRodial
Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea

Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea

by Rodial

50 ultra-cleansing pads to effectively remove make-up, sweep away dirt and oil and visibly reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Gentle apple amino acids blend with olive oil and salicylic acid to deeply cleanse and soften whilst evermat® shrinks the appearance of pores and refines skin texture for a more toned appearance. Beneficial biotilys® probiotic technology helps strengthen and protect skin from daily external aggressions by boosting hydration. The complexion is instantly refreshed with the appearance of increased skin clarity. X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea uploaded by Ella P.
I like the thickness of the pads but there is no texture so how is it exfoliating? The cost isn’t great, but I like the feeling which is about all.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea uploaded by Pamela S.
I have tried lots of Rodial products over the years and only found a handful that I really loved. These pads are one of those items. They are fairly gentle, but provide a good base for serum application. I like the fruity smell, it is different from the super acid serum and doesn’t smell rotten. The pads themselves are very saturated and don’t dry out, plus they are rather large. There is enough product on each to cut them in half or use it on your neck and chest.
Noonii E.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea uploaded by Noonii E.
It swipes away dullness, pigmentation, breakouts & more... it removes makeup leaving skin toned. It cleans and instantly clears complexion. Gentle & effective. Worth the try.
Dhara P.
Regina, SK
I love this because using this daily makes my pores look smaller and tiny... my skin has become less oily and I have lesser acne issues than I used to...
Victoria C.
Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea uploaded by Victoria C.
Rodial Skincare X-treme Pore Shrink Cleansing Pads, 50 ea are called Super Acids Exfoliating Pads in the UK. I have acne so love products that contain Salicylic acid like these do. The pads themselves are a good size, they smell lovely. They’re all well soaked with product. They leave skin feeling soft. I don’t know what strength the acid is in them, I don’t think it’s very high so these are perfect for daily use or if you’re not used to using acid products.

Looking for your answer?