Rodial Skincare X-treme Hangover Mask, 2.54 fl oz uploaded by @DOYOUMISSMING S.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

A triple action resurfacing clay mask to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and restore a healthy looking complexion. Pronalen fruit acids™ gently exfoliate and re-texture whilst age-defying laracare® and argireline® hexapeptide help to minimize the appearance of fine lines for skin that appears lifted with improved tone and texture. Beneficial biotilys® probiotic technology helps strengthen and protect skin from daily external aggressions by boosting hydration. The perfect post-party recovery mask to revitalize skin. X-treme Hangover Mask see more...

Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
A little different this one, you apply liberally but let completely dry.. then use finger tips to exfoliate away the mask and dead skin cells. Then wash away residual residue. Face appears brighter and feels refreshed.
Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
First time I did this mask I was like what's the big deal? I don't understand.... it did nothing it claims to do. But after traveling from a different country for 26 hours, getting sick, and dealing with awful jet lag.... my skin was looking like crap and a little hung over, so I decided to give it another go last night and OMG game changer! I put it on my face and decided to read the ingredients and instructions and noticed something I missed the first time! Your suppose to RUB OFF THE MASK not rinse off the mask! The first time I let it dry for 20 min then rinsed it off, this time I let it dry for 10 and rubbed it off and my skin is glowing! Resurfaced, hydrated, and so so so soft! I 1000000% recommend this to everyone! Just make sure to rub it off vs rinsing it off or you will have the effect of an every day clay mask.
Rodial Super Acids X-treme Hangover Mask is overall nice, but it is definitely not a miracle product. I have dry skin, but I did not feel like the mask boosted hydration or exfoliated as stated. It just felt like an ordinary, relaxing mask. I will definitely finish the hangover mask, but I will not purchase more. I do not recommend this mask for any skin type. I purchased it at Ulta Beauty for $56.00.
Tianna M.
Braintree
Nice texture, did not react badly with my usually sensitive skin. My mother with bad Rosacea also tried this product and did not get any redness or irritation. Leaves skin feeling very clean and silky.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I'm so surprised that this is only 2 rated! I give it 5 stars because if literally is a game changer when my skin is looking dull. I get a lot of breakouts and so I use a lot of drying out products for them. When my skin is in bad condition I stick this on for 10 minutes and I can literally feel the acids working on my blemishes. And it gives me perfect hydration. I don't know if this product is supposed to help breakouts at all but for some reason it helps mine.
Sinam K.
Amazing mask. Leaves skin feeling nourished and soft, adding a healthy glow to your appearance