Rodial Skincare Glamtox Cleanser uploaded by Katie L.Rodial Skincare Glamtox Cleanser uploaded by summaya p.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Nature - Science - Skincare Active cleansing balm with brightening and lightening aminoacids targets hyperpigmentation and age spots with pomegranate ellagic tannin cell protection. Rodial s a-list cleanser™ is a revolutionary formula that gently melts away make up and cleanses the skin while helping reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots. Almond, jojoba and wheat germ oils nourish the skin, vitamin C brightens the complexion, aminoacids reduce age spots, waterlilly reduces inflammation.  The a-list cleanser™ has a unique texture that slides on like a balm that turns into a milky toner when rinsed with water making it very easy to wash off. In the age of chemical peels and cosmetic surgery.  Rodial has captured nature s power by creating a range of super-e see more...

• I'm so interested in trying this product? What do you guys really...2 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland , OR
I like it! Also, I stock up if I see it at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Last time I bought 3. It's a great consistency. I use it for double cleansing and follow up with origins cheeks N balances. I've purchased 6 or so in total over the last few years. I will buy it again!
Savahanna V.
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee!!! It!!! Feels great on my skin and gives me a glowy vibe on my skin and it feels veryyyy nice,
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser balm as part of my nightly face routine. It makes my skin feel so soft.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Love this !! it makes my skin look cleansed and shiny , I use this after I put on all my makeup products so it can blend in ! it works perfectly fine for all types of skin
Mallory w.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
This cleanser has been replaced by the bee cleansing balm, it works the same. if you liked this one then you'll love the bee venom one.
Nicola W.
Nicola W.
I absolutely love this product and was devastated that it was discontinued. It was been replaced by the bee venom cleanser which is good but I am truly heart broken that glamor is no more. If you see one of these for sale then snap one up and try it before it's gone forever!!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so interested in trying this product? What do you guys really think about it?