Rodial Skincare Glamtox Cleanser uploaded by summaya p.Rodial Skincare Glamtox Cleanser uploaded by Katie L.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Nature - Science - Skincare Active cleansing balm with brightening and lightening aminoacids targets hyperpigmentation and age spots with pomegranate ellagic tannin cell protection. Rodial s a-list cleanser™ is a revolutionary formula that gently melts away make up and cleanses the skin while helping reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots. Almond, jojoba and wheat germ oils nourish the skin, vitamin C brightens the complexion, aminoacids reduce age spots, waterlilly reduces inflammation.  The a-list cleanser™ has a unique texture that slides on like a balm that turns into a milky toner when rinsed with water making it very easy to wash off. In the age of chemical peels and cosmetic surgery.  Rodial has captured nature s power by creating a range of super-e see more...

• I'm so interested in trying this product? What do you guy...2 Answers
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I like it! Also, I stock up if I see it at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Last time I bought 3. It's a great consistency. I use it for double cleansing and follow up with origins cheeks N balances. I've purchased 6 or so in total over the last few years. I will buy it again!
Celeste M.
Love this !! it makes my skin look cleansed and shiny , I use this after I put on all my makeup products so it can blend in ! it works perfectly fine for all types of skin
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
This cleanser has been replaced by the bee cleansing balm, it works the same. if you liked this one then you'll love the bee venom one.
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
Loveeee!!! It!!! Feels great on my skin and gives me a glowy vibe on my skin and it feels veryyyy nice,
Audrey W.
I use this cleanser balm as part of my nightly face routine. It makes my skin feel so soft.
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
This was my very first experience with Rodial as a brand and I can't say it was an entirely good one. I was introduced to the brand via my favourite beauty blogger Fleur De Force who used an array of Rodial cosmetics in a "get ready with me" video for her Baftas appearance. Their unique looking foundation peaked my interest in the brand as a whole so I shopped about and purchased this cleansing balm.

Whilst this does leave my skin clear and soft the entire experience of using it lets the product down completely. As far as senses go I'm very much a smell person, if something smells good then for me it's worth it, this didn't smell nice at all, it smelt old and chemically. As far as effectiveness goes it certainly breaks down base makeup like foundation, concealer, blush and what have you but eye makeup is a no go. All of my cleansing balms allow me to work the product into my lashes and on my eyelids with no discomfort at all, this however had my eyes streaming. I couldn't keep them open until I'd washed the product out and even after all of that there was still mascara and eyeliner left behind.

I can't say my skin looks brighter or any clearer BUT it doesn't react badly to my skin so that's a plus, a plus that gave me good reason to continue to use it until it ran out. The packaging is lovely, and extremely effective, it comes in a pump bottle that pushes a cap to the top allowing you to use each and every bit of product in bottle which is great as this balm isn't cheap and you'll want your moneys worth.

On the whole this product is a bit of a let down for me, it works but where the results are okay, the experience is worse.
Nicola W.
I absolutely love this product and was devastated that it was discontinued. It was been replaced by the bee venom cleanser which is good but I am truly heart broken that glamor is no more. If you see one of these for sale then snap one up and try it before it's gone forever!!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
I'm so interested in trying this product? What do you guys really think about it?