Rodial Skincare Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel uploaded by Kerstin💚sparkles B.Rodial Skincare Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel uploaded by Ash G.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel is an innovative sculpting gel that helps to define facial contours and add volume to sagging skin. Dragon’s Blood forms a second skin-like protective film, renowned to protect against external aggressions, reducing redness and inflammation. Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel. see more...

Amy S.
Oh my goodness! This is my dream skincare!! It is SO incredible!! If you can afford this stuff, BUY IT! You will love it! I got to try a sample and after just 3 days my skin felt plumper and firmer. It was moisturized and smoother. The fine lines by my eyes were gone! This stuff is MAGIC!! But out of my price range. I’ve tried other products that have some of the same ingredients but nothing compares to Rodial!!
Sofi G.
New York
This is by far one of the most amazing gels I’ve used so far. I like the Glamoxy a bit better, but this one definitely has a strong second place. It makes the skin feel refreshed and firm. It definitely improves find lines too. It’s very very pricey though and doesn’t last long.
Rebecca T.
Incredible product. I’ve been using this twice a day for three months and have seen a huge decrease in my fine lines, particularly on my forehead. I’ll never be without this.
Emily A.
I absolutely LOVE this gel. It makes my face look more plump and feel more smooth. It literally seems to blur my imperfections. I actually use this before I use my foundation, and I find this to be a GREAT primer. It gives you a flawless base. For me, it's also hydrating. No complaints besides the price tag.
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
I adore this product so much ! I've been using it for two weeks and I've seen such a difference in my skins appearance! I'm highly recommend! I actually won this as part of a giveaway and will be repurchasing in the future ! It's given life back to my face !
Ally T.
Although this product does not provide very much hydration, it smalls amazing and instantly adds volume to your skin. It has hyaluronic acid so it really helps add elasticity and combat redness. I usually use this before my moisturizer or throughout the day when I need a little pick-me-up.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
I've used this product for awhile, it' adds fullness to my face when I tend to look sunk in and gives me a more energetic youthful look. It is a bit drying but I combat that with applying moisturizer right after.
Victoria C.
Beverley Crescent , Grimsby
Rodial Skincare Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel is a gorgeous gel cream. It’s lightly scented, smells lovely. It’s super silky and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Really nice. Only slight issue is I’ve found if you apply another product on top of it, it pills / bobbles. It’s happened with an oil and foundation so I wouldn’t add anything on top again.
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
This was a great product to use that gave me hydration and anti-aging in one. I was also confident that this product was not harmful to use while I was pregnant. My skin was acting up from the pregnancy so I needed a lightweight gel moisturizer, which was very different from my usual dry skin. This product saved my skin and me from going nuts!
Jorgia-Nicole B.
Loved this product. It smells beautiful and a little goes a long way which makes the price tag worth it. Got it from the m&s advent calendar and the 15ml sample lasted at least 2 months. I really noticed a difference using this every night.

back