Rodial Skincare Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel uploaded by Ash G.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel is an innovative sculpting gel that helps to define facial contours and add volume to sagging skin. Dragon’s Blood forms a second skin-like protective film, renowned to protect against external aggressions, reducing redness and inflammation. Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel. see more...

Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this gel. It makes my face look more plump and feel more smooth. It literally seems to blur my imperfections. I actually use this before I use my foundation, and I find this to be a GREAT primer. It gives you a flawless base. For me, it's also hydrating. No complaints besides the price tag.
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product so much ! I've been using it for two weeks and I've seen such a difference in my skins appearance! I'm highly recommend! I actually won this as part of a giveaway and will be repurchasing in the future ! It's given life back to my face !
Ally T.
Although this product does not provide very much hydration, it smalls amazing and instantly adds volume to your skin. It has hyaluronic acid so it really helps add elasticity and combat redness. I usually use this before my moisturizer or throughout the day when I need a little pick-me-up.
ChanDra B.
Murrieta, CA
I've used this product for awhile, it' adds fullness to my face when I tend to look sunk in and gives me a more energetic youthful look. It is a bit drying but I combat that with applying moisturizer right after.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and so I feel this gives me the perfect hydration! The smell is amazing and it does give you that extra plumped up skin (not in a bloated way) It's hands down the best moisturiser I've used and is the only one which doesn't give me break outs. As for sculpting, I wouldn't say it sculpts my face but it gives me a more youthful appearance.

If you could only buy one skincare products in the world this would be it!
Ash G.
, Newport Pagnell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for couple of weeks now and love how moisturised and plumped my skin looks. This is a part of my evening skincare routine