BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Toning Spritz - the instant skin reviver! This innovative Hyaluronic formula locks in moisture for 24 hours. Rose Water and Dragon’s Blood soothe sensitive skin whilst protecting against external aggressions. Vitamin B3 and Zinc instantly brighten for a refreshed and even complexion. Skin is deeply hydrated, firmer and pores appear more refined. A skincare essential, ideal for an instant energy boost, soothing in-flight refreshment and to set make-up. Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Toning Spritz. see more...

Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
I enjoyed this- it came in my Ipsy bag. I, like most people, have never used a spray toner before. I feel like I end up losing product if I'm aiming perfectly. It says it can set makeup, but I find rubbing it in makes it the most effective. By patting it in after application, before makeup, I find that it provides a nice palette for makeup. My makeup seems to go on smoother and last longer, not settling in quite so much. Very nice, and I would consider purchasing it at retail value.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Slater, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my monthly ipsy subscription. I went to use this after cleansing my face, but the sprayer was very harsh so I sprayed into a cotton swab and then applied. It smells good and my skin felt so soft after using. The only down side would be that the full size product is on the higher end for a toner at a little over $40 for a 5oz bottle. Though I would say you don't need to use much each time.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
First of all, I've never used a toner with a spray nozzle. It didn't work very well, I held it by my face, squirted some out, and it almost always ended up getting in my eyes and burning me. When I was able to use it, the smell made me gag. It's scented, but it's not a good scent to me. On my skin, it made me look more oily, and made my acne stand out a ton.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI

This toner is nice. It doesn't lock in moisture quite like it says it does, but it's a nice step in a facial care plan. I like the soft rose scent and the ingredients were nice on sensitive skin. It was fun to sample this item in the Ipsy September bag (which I paid for), but I don't see a reason to repurchase it. It was nice but it didn't "wow" me.
Tara P.
Tara P.
This is one of my holy grail favorite products. It helps keep my skin soft, moisturized and refreshed. I have really noticed the difference in my skin. It's not cheap, but definitely worth the price. I use it at night before I go to bed and it's just amazing. Would recommend for al skin types!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Memphis, TN
I like this product a lot, as it hydrates my skin, leaving it feeling fresh and rosy. I got this product from ipsy, and it was something I'd have never normally thought to try out on my own, but it was great! I'll be buying this on my own from now on as a nice little treat for my skin.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell was a little weird, not sure how to even describe it, but I really liked how the toner made my skin feel- nice and soft and smooth, although it did have somewhat of an oily residue. Despite this, it felt more moisturizing than my current toner.
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
Winter Park, FL
I have only been using this spray for maybe a week since I received it in my monthly Ipsy bag and I'm obsessed!!! I can already see a difference with the texture of my face and they way it looks right after I spray it! I highly recommend this product!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Never thought I would like something like this but I do! It smells so amazing and really is refreshing! It's in an easy spray bottle and so convenient! Would highly recommend to others! I got it in my Ipsy bag. Love it!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to like this as a setting spray, but I didn't really see any benefits from it. In fact, it went on fairly heavy even though it's in a spray bottle (I was expecting a gentle mist) and didn't really keep my make up in place.
April D.
April D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really understand how to use this product and what it does. Can someone give me help on when best to use and how?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes this so special?
How well does this work?
Priya C.
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product ? does it do what it claims or is more just water?
How well does this work?