BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Toning Spritz - the instant skin reviver! This innovative Hyaluronic formula locks in moisture for 24 hours. Rose Water and Dragon’s Blood soothe sensitive skin whilst protecting against external aggressions. Vitamin B3 and Zinc instantly brighten for a refreshed and even complexion. Skin is deeply hydrated, firmer and pores appear more refined. A skincare essential, ideal for an instant energy boost, soothing in-flight refreshment and to set make-up. Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Toning Spritz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my Holy Grail Toner!!! I love this facial line from Rodial. The Dragon's Blood line is the best. This toner is so hydrating, gentle, and there is a very mild rose fragrance. The toner locks in moisture! This is great for my girls with the oily/combination skin. It doesn't leave me looking like a grease ball. It is helping me with minimizing my pore size and keeping my face hydrated without the "too much Oil" look. I love wearing it on its own for a dewy look throughout the day or even at night to hydrate my skin after washing and exfoliating my face. This is worth the splurge. " in 8 reviews
Aniston P.
Osawatomie , KS
I gave 3 stars because I haven’t been using it that long but so far I lovve it. It really soaked into your skin and leaves if feeling amazing! Also doesn’t really take that long to dry
Veronica F.
This is great! I love to use it during the day after cleansing to save time. Then quickly apply my moisturizer and sunscreen. It makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I received a smaller size as part of a gift with purchase. I have several mists from all different companies. This one was very nice and felt very hydrating. Honestly, I didn't really feel a difference between this and some of the other mists I already have. But it is still very nice and refreshing! I recommend.
Taylor O.
Tipton, IN
I gave this toner 5 stars because it is the first toner that i feel really minimizes my pores. I got one of the sample sizes online for 6.99 and it lasted me about a month, so i am going to order the full size bottle. Ladies, this is definitely worth the $$$$!! Give it a try.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This is the only face tonic mist I've used in a long while. I couldn't help it try it based on the name dragon's blood. I very sensitive skin and was happy to find that this did not irritate it. It seem to both rehydrate and soothe.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I love this dragons blood toning spritz! I use it after I wash my face at night and before I put on moisturizer. I feel like it has improved the overall quality of my skin. It's a little expensive but that's the only thing I would change.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Works nice for a base and after using a moisturizer before applying makeup! Makes my pores look tight and face looking the same tone and feel nice and oily free.
Jennifer F.
I received this in my ipsy bag and I really like it. I've been using it at the end of my nightly routine. It feels great on my face and makes my skin feel smoother.
Nicole R.
Columbia, SC
I enjoyed this- it came in my Ipsy bag. I, like most people, have never used a spray toner before. I feel like I end up losing product if I'm aiming perfectly. It says it can set makeup, but I find rubbing it in makes it the most effective. By patting it in after application, before makeup, I find that it provides a nice palette for makeup. My makeup seems to go on smoother and last longer, not settling in quite so much. Very nice, and I would consider purchasing it at retail value.
Rose L.
I tried this product in all the different ways that it states that it can be used. I used it as a toner and found it pleasing for my skin. I tried as a makeup base and didn't like the effect it created with my dry skin and moisturizer. I then tried it as a makeup setting option. I found that this product works best as a toner and makeup setting spray after all makeup is applied than as a setting spray under makeup. I has a strong scent if you are sensitive to scents, be careful.
April D.
I don't really understand how to use this product and what it does. Can someone give me help on when best to use and how?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What makes this so special?
Crystal A.
How well does this work?
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
What all does this product do for you? It seems I've heard dragon blood somewhere before and correlating to skin care...is this stuff of good quality? I'd like to try it and where can you get it?
Priya C.
Toronto , ON
How is this product ? does it do what it claims or is more just water?