BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Moisturiser - A multi-function day moisturiser to plump and firm dehydrated skin for 24 hours with built in SPF 15 protection. Hyaluronic Acid and Gransil provide long lasting moisture and tighten fine lines. Chromabright and Vitamin B3 even skin tone and illuminate for a brighter complexion whilst Dragon’s Blood soothes and protects sensitive skin. Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Moisturiser. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Loved the scent of this .. I can't put my finger on it. Like some sort of tropical plant . It was light weight and absorbed quickly. My skin looked healthy and bright. My skin felt hydrated and soft. Makeup went on with no problem and like that it has some spf in it
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER! It has a very distinct smell that I actually find pleasant and it also has spf! This is great for my dry skin and I put it on every morning before my makeup. Although it's a bit pricey I definitely recommend!
Muito bom
Amei mesmo
Fiz o teste e adorei
Vicky O.
Devonport , Plymouth
This moisturiser is perfect if you have very very dry skin. The pump though on the bottle is a little hard to get used to as you need to shake it upside down to squirt it out. The only downside is that it is really thick, takes a while to absorb and can leave your skin feeling rather greasy.
vanny e.
guatemala
I love this product
Is the best
you have to have this product
I use this product all the time
Krysti R.
Monroe, NY
What is so great about this moisturizer? I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter. Would this be a good moisturizer for my skin?
Celeste R.
How does this moisturizer work? Where can I find it?
Karina M.
higuey
Para que sirve este producto? Y donde lo venden ?