Rodial Skincare Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Mask uploaded by Dhara P.Rodial Skincare Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Mask uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Mask - A moisture drenched facial mask with instant visible results. Hyaluronic Acid and tensors immediately plump fine lines and tighten wrinkles whilst providing comfort to dehydrated skin. Dragon’s Blood reduces redness with anti-oxidant benefits whilst Gransil smoothes imperfections for a smoother and firmer complexion. Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Mask. see more...

Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
This mask smells amazing and plumps up the fine lines beautifully. I usually sleep with it on and wake up to beautiful glowing skin. One of my favorites.
Celia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very refreshing and moisturizing. I would say my skin looks better but in the long run you have to apply it often and for the price it may not be worth it.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently found this brand at Shopper's and I'm so glad. Usually this brand is very expensive, but they had a set of the Dragon's blood line on sale and I decided to try it. I have very sensitive skin that gets painfully dry in the winter, and normally I find myself having to put on multiple thick face oils just to prevent it from becoming almost brittle by the end of the day. Applying this at night every day, just a little bit, I've found my skin is staying hydrated so much longer during the day, like there's still a layer of protection even after I wash it off in the morning somehow. Because my skins been better hydrated I've not had any new breakouts and that which was there before has gone away. Interestingly the dark spots I get from blemishes have started to fade as well, which is an unusual surprise for me. Definitely, definitely recommend. Even when it's not on sale anymore, I will certainly be repurchasing.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hydration mask ever! First of all the ingredients and formulation is amazing, as are all of their products. Very innovated.

I have oily skin and normally I stick to clay masks as that absorbs the oil. However sometimes I break out so much from using moisturisers that I don't put on any at all at night. So I use this because my skin still needs to hydrate and it's very light. I put it on whilst I'm having a cuppa.

Also great if you travel a lot and are on a plane!
Dhara P.
Regina, SK
I love this mask it is hydrating and moisturizing... my skin looks plumped because of the hydralonic acid it has.. This makes my skin glow and look healthier... I am on my second bottle already...
Jennifer S.
Love this mask!!! it makes my skin super hydrated as I slather it on overnight. it's amazing and I have noticed my skin looking a lot more radiant the day after!
Melissa H.
Toronto, Ontario
This product smells absolutely amazing! It is so refreshing! I would totally recommend the products in this line for the scent alone!