BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Rodial Brazilian Tan Kit- Fake it, Don t Bake It! 3 bronzing products to. create a Brazilian tan glow : Brazilian Tan Clear. Brazilian Tan Face. Brazilian Tan Scrub. Ingredients: Brazilian Tan Clear: Aqua , Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone , Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Erythrulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Pull. see more...

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is the most natural tanner I have used to date. It has more of a pink undertone which is nice for fair and freckles individuals. Note: It can be messy so it's important to apply it in the shower or outside and with a tanning glove, I have found that using a kabuki makeup brush to blot the tanner helps it blend and not streak.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I need more of this awesome product! I absolutely love it never streaks on me and leaves a beautiful natural looking tan on me!
Sandra V.
This product does the job and it smells great . It is awesome I recommend it highly.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I would not recommend this to anyone with fair skin. U will love orange. Anyone who already has a tan will look great. Smell is ok just not worth the money in my opinion.
Rachel B.
I've have tried a lot of Brazilian tan products. Most of them turn me tan. But some of them have the orangey tint to them. Be careful on how much you put on.
Hanna-Lee M.
This stuff is the best! It gives a great all over coverage and does not leave you streaky or orange. it is my very favorite sunless tanner.
Myranda S.
I am so glad that I found this! I cannot tan for my life, so this was an awesome find. It did not leave me looking like a munchkin, but it made me have such a natural-looking tan! I will definitely be buying this again!
Monse M.
Chicago , IL
Honestly I recommend it! I love it the tan it gives you doesn't make you seem fake like others
Lydia V.
st-hyacinthe, QC
I think that this product smells really good and does its job. But ive tried better ones. Also the price isn't that much.
jessica s.
Halifax Nova Scotia
I really like the coloure this product gives me it looks like i have a real tan and i really lov the smell not like thos other ones that smell horrible!
Monse M.
Chicago , IL
Who likes this?
Faith B.
Does this stuff streak?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Great Outdoors Expert
Do you suggest someone else spraying it on you?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
Where do I get this?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How long does it last.? Going on a vacation soon.!