BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Rodial Brazilian Tan Kit- Fake it, Don t Bake It! 3 bronzing products to. create a Brazilian tan glow : Brazilian Tan Clear. Brazilian Tan Face. Brazilian Tan Scrub. Ingredients: Brazilian Tan Clear: Aqua , Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone , Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Erythrulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Pull. see more...

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is the most natural tanner I have used to date. It has more of a pink undertone which is nice for fair and freckles individuals. Note: It can be messy so it's important to apply it in the shower or outside and with a tanning glove, I have found that using a kabuki makeup brush to blot the tanner helps it blend and not streak.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
I would not recommend this to anyone with fair skin. U will love orange. Anyone who already has a tan will look great. Smell is ok just not worth the money in my opinion.
Myranda S.
I am so glad that I found this! I cannot tan for my life, so this was an awesome find. It did not leave me looking like a munchkin, but it made me have such a natural-looking tan! I will definitely be buying this again!
Rachel B.
I've have tried a lot of Brazilian tan products. Most of them turn me tan. But some of them have the orangey tint to them. Be careful on how much you put on.
Hanna-Lee M.
This stuff is the best! It gives a great all over coverage and does not leave you streaky or orange. it is my very favorite sunless tanner.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I need more of this awesome product! I absolutely love it never streaks on me and leaves a beautiful natural looking tan on me!
Monse M.
Chicago , IL
Honestly I recommend it! I love it the tan it gives you doesn't make you seem fake like others
Sandra V.
This product does the job and it smells great . It is awesome I recommend it highly.
jessica s.
Halifax Nova Scotia
I really like the coloure this product gives me it looks like i have a real tan and i really lov the smell not like thos other ones that smell horrible!
Alice B.
Je crois que c'est un bon produit, puisqu'il a vraiment beaucoup de bon reviews et je pense pas que le monde mente vraiment.
Monse M.
Chicago , IL
Who likes this?
Faith B.
Does this stuff streak?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do you suggest someone else spraying it on you?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where do I get this?
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
How long does it last.? Going on a vacation soon.!