BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Rodial Brazilian Tan Clear has a new lightweight formula that dries quickly and evenly without blocking pores. This non-tinted cream provides a sun-kissed glow for fair-medium skin, resulting in an all-over natural looking tan. Brazilian Tan, Clear. see more...

• Dose this have a glow to it and dose it go on sticky and ...5 Answers
Ashlee B.
This product has got rave reviews in magazines and so I decided to run out and get a bottle. I got it for $50 dollars which is fairly expensive. However if you shop around you may be able to find this at a cheaper price. This product is easy to rub on but can go on patchy if you are not applying it carefully. If you are use to the smell of self tanners, this one has less of a strong scent than usual. However if you are new to self tanners, this stuff can STINK. The smell can also linger hours after applying it. As for the color, it is mostly a nice bronze color with a little orange-ish tint. The biggest con would be that the color washes off very easily. I had to constantly re-apply after coming into contact with water.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is the most natural tanner I have used to date. It has more of a pink undertone which is nice for fair and freckles individuals. Note: It can be messy so it's important to apply it in the shower or outside and with a tanning glove. I have found that using a kabuki makeup brush to blot the tanner helps it blend and not streak.
Donna B.
Pretty expensive for a tanner but it does work well. It was easy to use and didn't leave patchy areas. Doesn't feel sticky.
Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
This is a good product to use to make you look tan. It's just very pricey and I would rather buy the leading brand.
Keely I.
This gives me a great tan. I love that I don't have to go to the beach to get a tan from the sun.
jessica f.
This has an amazing glow and on my skin tone is quite sheer and just in general a natural tan !!
I love how it come out off the bottle on to your body as well!!
jessica s.
Halifax Nova Scotia
Dose this have a glow to it and dose it go on sticky and thick?