Rodial Skincare Bee Venom Eye, .8 fl oz

by Rodial

Bee Venom Eye is a revolutionary formula especially designed for the eye area. Bee Venom works in synergy with plant stem cells to help visibly improve skin tone and elasticity, whilst Cyclopeptide-5 smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. Haloxyl™ diminishes the appearance of dark circles for a brighter, wide-awake look. Bee Venom Eye

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodial Skincare Bee Venom Eye, .8 fl oz!
Astoria, NY
I bought this at SpaceNK and so far I absolutely love it! First of all, it has a nice consistency and a nice, light smell. Also, you can definitely tell a difference pre and post use...I felt my eye area looked immediately brighter and lighter. A little bit goes a long way which is awesome considering the price! Highly recommend!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Fine Lines
Costa Mesa, CA
The bee venom eye cream was interesting however I don’t know if it made much of a difference to me personally. It was not harsh and did not have a strong scent which is nice before bed.
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Fountain Vly, CA
Thick but not too thick! Love this under eye cream, I used it along with the bee cleansing balm!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Puffiness, Fine Lines
It is a brand of premium type and I am in love with this contour was a special gift from my partner who knew that I wanted to try it ... to start 25 ml format! ... creamy non-greasy texture, I wanted to dim my rooster legs and I must say that it works ... it is worth every coin invested, in fact it is one of the few that I would like to repeat and is in my list of essentials.
I have very sensitive contour and although this product as a premium it is concentrated, it has not caused any allergies 100% recommended !!! 😍
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Space NK
This product is absolutely amazing, its on the more expensive side but i think its great. I like to spend a lot of nights playing with eyeshadow and taking it off over and over and my eyelids used to get dry and flakey, but if i use this at night and in the morning my eyelids are seriously hydrated and i havent experienced any dryness since. It also makes my eyeshadow look better too!
Dry / Blackheads, Redness / Dry Eyes
Ajax, ON
The most hydrating eye cream I’ve ever used. It sinks in immediately and leaves your skin so smooth while the Bee Venom tightens and firms your skin for a more youthful appearance.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes