BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Rodial's Bee Venom is an advanced performance lightweight body serum enriched with highly concentrated anti-aging retinol and melittin peptides. Skin feels instantly hydrated, irresistibly soft and is left with a lingering scent of uplifting soft rose and honey. Meanwhile, the slow release retinol resurfaces and improves skin texture over time. £32.5 per 100.00ml

• I am looking for something extremely good at lifting and ...2 Answers
  • How did this product WORK for you ?1 Answers
  • Can this be used on the face?2 Answers
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Absolute fave face and body serum, it hydrates the skin, makes it nice and plump and supple. Helps with fine lines , has an awesome smell, my skin felt right after the first application especially my face more than my body , I would totally recommend this to anyone who's looking to have younger tighter looking skin
Angela R.
Muscat
This skin perfecting serum is the bomb. It illuminates and revitalize's the skin. It corrects skin tone and plumps and smoothens the fine lines and wrinkles. And long lasting hydration. This product is just amazing. My mom has been using this and there are so many differences. I'm really glad with this. Good work RODIAL! 😍💋 Rodial Skincare Bee Venom Body Serum
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
It’s a nice lightweight way to moisturize your body but I have found other lotions that work just as well for a lot less. I honestly probably wouldn’t spend the money on this or recommend others buying it. I do like the bright yellow packaging tho!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
I love this body serum! It goes on super smooth and works really well! It helps keep my skin full of moisture and helps the dryness go away! It also has a really great scent! I'd recommend to everyone!!
Rachael M.
This is a great product for anyone interested in starting a healthy skin care routine. I normally apply this before my makeup or as apart of my night time beauty routine. I would definitely recommend it!
Sofi G.
Bronx, NY
It’s a great serum. It has the best scent among the rodial series and it is very moisturizing. The price is a bit high for the size in my opinion, since this is supposed to be a body product.
Amin F.
This a very good product, yes I gave 4 stars as it's bit of a expensive. I bought it online as I haven't found it any stores. But if you willing to spend money for your skin then you can go for it but make sure you are not allergic to bee venom :-)
Sam G.
Russellville, AL
I'm not one to use body serum but I think this one is okay. I use it once every week. I bought it at Walmart and it's not to expensive. It has a good scent to it!
Francheska Q.
Caguas
Realmente me impresionó. Use esta crema al acostarme y cuando desperté realmente era obvio e instantáneo el cambio q dio mi piel wao!! Definitivamente volvería a comprarlo
Sherry B.
This company is amazing for nailing down amazing ingredients with huge payoff! Even upon smell you can tell it's natural, upon application soothing, organic feel. It's so organic it even comes with a warning that if you are allergic to bees DO NOT USE!
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Can this be used on the face?
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I am looking for something extremely good at lifting and tightening the skin, how would you rate this product for that??
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Nikki H.
What is beevenom and what are the benefits?
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
I'm just now learning about bee venom being used in skincare. Is this good? Does it really work? Does it hurt? Is it expensive?