Rodial Retinol Drops

by Rodial

What it is: A highly concentrated serum formulated to supercharge your skin care regime.

What it does: Formulated with a 10% retinol complex, this rejuvenating concentrate is designed to help deliver anti-aging results. The potent, skin-revitalizing active increases the rate of cell turnover, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful-looking complexion. Uneven skin tone and pigmentation are targeted while the appearance of pores is visibly reduced for a clearer, brighter, rejuvenated complexion.

How to use: Gently massage 2–3 drops onto a cleansed face and neck, paying particular attention to areas with expression lines. Allow to dry thoroughly. For best results, use once to twice per week at night. Overusage can cause drying and irritation of skin.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Babassu Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Almond Oil PEG-8 Esters, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Bakuchiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Retinol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.

How much is it????
Is it worth getting ?
Have anyone try this? I’m looking for retinol products to incorporate into my skincare routine, is this good?
Start your review of Rodial Retinol Drops!
How would you rate this product?
Ladson, SC
These retinol drops are so nice. I've been using them for about two weeks and I can see the difference in my skin and around my eyes. It's pricey and there are other products out there that do the same without being so pricey. I like these though
Linden, TN
Along with the collagen drops, this pairs well and also what aging skin needs. Never too early to start skincare routine! Feels velvety soft, like collagen one. And makes my fine lines less noticeable. A+ item!
Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Fountain Vly, CA
I use these Retinol drops at night once I’ve washed my face. No joke when I say I can see results that next morning. This stuff is the real deal!! I use it once a week.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Je ne c'est pas es-ce-que ce sirum tres bien pour la peau ou non mais j'aimerai bien que l'esseyer et je vous donner mon point de vue 😊😊
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I am very interested in this product and what it will do for me. Working in health care I know my skin will love the treatment
25 rue 8 AL Qods s/b casablanca
C'est beau jolie vraiment il sert à contre le sèchement et tu viens très jolie et tu peux le mets pot toujours
Ask a question to the Influenster community...