Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Face Mask 8 ct uploaded by Scarlet R.Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Face Mask 8 ct uploaded by Rebecca G.Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Face Mask 8 ct uploaded by Marsha W.

BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Skin tightening bio-cellulose face mask for intense hydration and a visible lift with diamond powder. Combining expertise in bio-cellulose technology to intensely hydrate and moisturize with a skin tightening complex to elevate the appearance of facial contours. Skin is visually firmer, energized and boosting vitality and radiance. see more...

Scarlet R.
Inglewood , CA
These mask are more effective on more mature skin and you can see it instantly. It firms and plumps the skin. On younger skin you won't get as much firming (cus you don't really need it) but you will get such an amazing glow that's for sure ! In my picture I'm just wearing lashes and lipstick no face make up because the mask makes me look radiant that I don't need to wear foundation.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
These are suck fun masks! The end result is smooth, glowing skin. It's a great way to try Rodial's diamond line, and a great way to indulge and set aside some time for yourself. One star off for price.
Marsha W.
Mabank, TX
I really did enjoy this mask.  It was very cooling and very hydrating and I did notice a little bit of firmness as well.  I would like to see a little better instructions detailing to remove both cloth like covers that protect the mask.  It was a bit confusing but I figured it out and I really did love this mask.  If you are thinking about having a nightly spa at home I highly recommend this mask.
Luthfa H.
Doha, Muaither
It was amazing. I wasn't gifted or anything. I actually bought it from beauty solutions me. It smelled so good. And it just made my skin feel nicer after it ❤️🙏
JC b.
Toronto
Noticeable difference - giving both a lift and improving my skin appearance. Face is super hydrated after using.