BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRodial
Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum

Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum

by Rodial

Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum

Is this safe for nursing mothers? I see conflicting information.
Can I use it on sensitive skin? Does the lifting effect dry out the skin?
this is a choice in a fab fit fun box, so I'm curious about this - i'm in my 30's with occasional breakouts but dry skin. would this be a good fit? is it shimmery? does the ingredients interact with any other products?
Start your review of Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum!
Leslie H.
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Leslie H.
Received in my FFF box. It’s super pricey so I was thrilled to receive it in that box. So far I’m loving it. Pleasant texture and scent. Plays nicely with other skincare. Looking forward to seeing the results over time to know if I’d purchase. I’m a sucker for a great serum!
Natalie L.
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Natalie L.
Rodial pink diamond instant lifting serum - ⭐⭐½ I picked this for my fabfitfun box. It's $135.00 at Bloomingdales, which is the best price I could find, so I'd never purchase it myself. But while I normally don't like shiny products that add a physical shimmer without actually doing anything (looking at you glitter!), unlike other reviewers I like the diamond powder. I think it does give a nice glow, and let's face it it's diamonds! This has a pearlescent look and is a lotion texture. I prefer more of a liquid for easier layering, it's ok. I put it on as directed, rubbing up, and didn't really notice an instant lifting effect as promised. This has a floral smell, strong, and the more I smelled the more I smelled roses, which I'm super allergic to, so I rinsed it off and threw it away. Fragrance is a pet peeve of mine, I'm sensitive to it, but I don't like it just listed as an ingredient because due to proprietary information there's all kinds of things that can hide in there, not the least of which is something I'm allergic to. I couldn't find anything about the smell, reviewers either said it was luxurious or too strong, so it's floral. Possibly rose. This is super expensive, and while I didn't use it long term I didn't see any immediate results as promised. A cheaper vitamin c serum makes more sense. Even without the rose allergy I wouldn't purchase or recommend this.
Mallory C.
bradford
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Mallory C.
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Mallory C.
I received this in my FabFitFun box and I do like it very much! I don’t know that I have noticed any instant lifting-but to be honest-I don’t really have older skin. The product has Diamond powder, vitamin C, and tightening enzymes. What I have noticed is that this serum definitely illuminates my skin and makes it look refreshed! Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum you can see the gorgeous sparkle that helps illuminate your skin!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Space NK
This is a nice serum with a luxurious feel. The product itself comes out sheer and shimmering, it isn’t particularly hydrating by itself so is best placed beneath a moisturizer. I found the serum to have good brightening effects, there seemed to be some firming but that was secondary. A good product for winter when the complexion is dull and needs a pep up. Overall I’m not sure that it’s good enough to warrant the high price tag, hence only giving 4 stars.
Crystal L.
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Crystal L.
Rodial Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum uploaded by Crystal L.
This serum gives a beautiful glow with the added shimmer and actually lifts the skin. There is also vitamin C in it, which is a huge plus. This serum is on the higher end price point wise, which may prevent me from repurchasing.
Rachel H.
Taunton, MA
I received this in my FabFitFun box. I do feel it made my skin glow but I’m not sure if there is any lifting going on. The price is absurd and I wouldn’t purchase at full price unless it made me look like Jennifer Anniston. I just checked and no such luck! I would pick again if it were an option in future boxes.
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
I have to say, I was beyond curious to try this product. I am 40 with dry skin and fine lines. It’s not thick or heavy feeling, but it soaks in quickly and immediately leaves a tightening feeling on my face (without irritating it). The pink pearl/shimmer serum gave my skin a dewy/glowy finish. It wears well under a moisturizer and makeup, without pilling. I don’t find that it’s terribly moisturizing, and the lifting effect isn’t long-lasting. Honestly, I don’t find that it’s very effective for doing anything long-term, and for the cost, you can get a better serum that’s more moisturizing and has better results over time.
Angelica T.
Garrison, NY
Ok so this product is extremely expensive and that is the only reason I give it 4 and not 5 stars ! However the price is justified, I noticed and immediate difference in my skin when I woke up in the Morning. It's a true lux product! I gave it as a gift to my mom because it would do more for her than for me, she got compliments about her complexion the first day using it ! She is loving it ! I think it's an investment and for your skin. In my opinion it's better to save your money and buy one great product instead of 50 not so great ones. I was lucky enough to have won this in a giveaway on Instagram but I would buy it myself for my mom since she is enjoying it! It's definitely for more mature skin but works miracles on any skin in my opinion! Hope this helps anyone looking to purchase !
Lin M.
Johnstown, PA
Another one of my current favorites! I have very fair skin and this provides really good color as well as gives a perfect moisture. My new must have!
Mary H.
Tallahassee, FL
Got this in my fall FabFitFun box and I really love it. It feels and smells wonderful, and it really feels like I’m pampering myself. The price point is a little ridiculous, so I wouldn’t repurchase it unless it was super cheap, lol, but I do love it.