Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Mask uploaded by Carra D.

Rodial Glamoxy Snake Serum Mask

Refine your silhouette with rodial’s size zero, a daily toning body moisturizer. This easily absorbed formula deeply moisturizes and helps improve skin elasticity whilst ultra powerful pro-sveltyl helps reveal smoother, younger looking skin and the appearance of sleeker body contours. see more...

• I've heard a couple people talking about this product .. Looking ...1 Answers
Carra D.
clearwater, FL
It was hard to squeeze out of the tube but pretty easy to spread on my face. The scent wasn't pleasant and a little strong while applying but not as it was drying. I waited 15 minutes and peeled it off and came off really easy. My skin did look brighter immediately and even when I woke up. I only used it once so will co tiniest to use it and see . It is on the pricey side
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
This mask was really cool. I love face masks that peel off. There's something just so satisfying about it, you know? Maybe it's because you can see what is being taken of of your skin, who knows! All I know is that I like it. Okay, so I thought it would be really awesome to take a picture of myself with this face mask on. So I put the black liquid all over my face and looked in the mirror. Nope. Not happening. I don't know how women get cute pictures of themselves covered with goop, but that's definitely not what I saw in the mirror. I looked ridiculous. Just know, it's a neat product.
Ginny S.
San jose, CA
I have never been a person to use facial masks, but upon receiving a sample of this mask complimentary I gave it a try and I am hooked! It has a cooling sensation as it dries and does a great job at cleaning your pores and removing dead skin cells as you peel it off.
Anngee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this super hydrating and my skin looks clearer as the weeks go by, definitely a good purchase I recommend start out with once a day because if you use it more than once a day it irritates skin a bit you have to start out slowly.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
I love this mask. When I peeled it off, it felt like all of the impurities were sucked out of my skin. My face felt so soft afterward. The color and the smell were so cool too! I'd highly recommend
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg , MS
Honestly this just creeped me out. It actually worked well though so I would probably recommend.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
Best tightening mask ever !!! It smells amazing and feels great like liquid botox for the face!
Clarissa C.
Paris, IL
I've heard a couple people talking about this product .. Looking for something to really brighten my skin & prevent breakout. Nothing works... Pros? Cons?