BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Intensified color concentration for extreme black lashes with supercharged volume, The long-wear formula ensures lashes are maximied from day to night, Contains beeswax for lash conditioning, carnauba wax for even adherence and soluable collagen to provide full body to lashes with shine. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Hannah H.
I got this mascara in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and it is one of my go to mascaras. It gives my eyelashes volume without making them clumpy nor do they clump together like other mascaras do. This ,ascara will last me all day without so much of a chip. Love, love, LOVE it. Will be buying it when i run out
Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product, as I enjoy doing natural makeup looks. However, it definitely does not give the promised volume or drama, thus I can only give it 3 stars. For a natural, eye enhancing look, this is definitely good and longwearing, but not for lots of volume.
Denise C.
Westmoreland
Just recieved this in an Ipsy box too,and was unfamiliar with the brand until now. Im normally a diehard L'oréal mascara enthusuast,as i like LONG lashes..but this one has impressed me. Not only did I get the LONG lash..but they were also thick and shiny!!
Cinthia L.
I was amazed of the product cuality. It gave volume to my lashes. It was not clumpy. All though when you take the wand out some extra product comes out in the point of it. However overall is a great product.
Annie F.
LOVE this mascara! It really makes my lashes plump, it doesn't have a strong scent, and it's such a fun little tube - it fits perfectly in my purse. Honestly, I'd never heard of this brand until a friend gave me an extra she had - but I really enjoy it!
Gracie W.
Black Mountain North Carolina
I got this mascara in an Ipsy about a month or two ago and I absolutely love it. There’s no spiderwebs or chunks. I use this almost everyday. It gives you amazing length and volume.
taylor b.
I received this product in an Ipsy Glam Bag a few months ago and I think it is a good mascara. I love the shape of the applicator it makes it easy to apply the mascara.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is a normal mascara for me. It went on nicely. It didn't clump. The mascara was a solid, lasting mascara. Nothing special. But it does what it is expected to do. Washes off easily. I would probably go back to my normal mascara before buying this again.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
Not impressed at all. The packaging looks high end but the product is cheap, basic mascara. It doesn't come close to quality mascara. I was quite disappointed.
angela m.
Marion
Mascara is my thing and this is one of the best I have tried. Easy to use and no clumping, makes my lashes long , full and beautiful.