BY RODIAL SKINCARE

Intensified color concentration for extreme black lashes with supercharged volume, The long-wear formula ensures lashes are maximied from day to night, Contains beeswax for lash conditioning, carnauba wax for even adherence and soluable collagen to provide full body to lashes with shine. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Annie F.
LOVE this mascara! It really makes my lashes plump, it doesn't have a strong scent, and it's such a fun little tube - it fits perfectly in my purse. Honestly, I'd never heard of this brand until a friend gave me an extra she had - but I really enjoy it!
Beka T.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
Rodial, a brand I have a huge wishlist from for my skincare, but I didn't really know they did makeup. I'd heard through the grapevine that they had a makeup range, but thanks to Glossybox I got my hands on a mini Glamolash of theirs!

Glamolash is a mascara that promises to give me a long-wearing formula, that gives me maximised lashes from day to night, with black colour concentration. Glamolash is also meant to contain two waxes to protect my lashes, and prevent clumping and collagen to provide full body and added shine.

Glamolash has the most interesting texture of a mascara that I have ever used in my life; I found it to be quite a sticky texture and I had to really work to get the mascara to even stick onto my lashes. Rodial is not lying though, you could build up this mascara until the cows came home and I'm pretty sure it still wouldn't clump. For me personally, I found the best way to work with this mascara is to initially blink onto the mascara brush to get the product to stick to my lashes, rather than pulling the brush through my lashes.

With a mascara called Glamolash, I was expecting huge lashes, but that wasn't really what I got. One to two coats of this mascara gives me a really nice, long looking natural lash; the perfect way to look a little more put together and like you've got a perfect eyelash extension going on. The drama will definitely emerge with this mascara, but you have to really work and really build it. But the results are worth working for.

So, I'm currently reaching for Glamolash on those days when I just want a really natural, put together look. I'm also reaching for it when I've done an eye makeup look that just needs a subtle lash to finish it off. I don't think it's going to replace my daily mascara, but it's definitely going to stay in my makeup back. At £24 I also highly doubt that I'll end up replacing my favourite mascara that only costs me £19. It is the absolutely perfect mascara for those natural looking lashes, but glamour and drama it didn't really give me.
K A T T 🐨 W.
Oxford, UK
I received a sample of this a few months ago in a Glossybox. I found the application wand difficult to work with – but I believe that is due to the size of the sample. The wand bristles themselves allowed for a super easy application, and after a couple of layers, the mascara built up to be super thick and really made my eyes pop.

A really good product if you want a false lash effect without the false lashes.
Zoe S.
Hey everyone. Here is a picture from my instagram of me wearing this mascara along with the Rodial Smokey Eye Pen. I have to say that this mascara is really nice and budget friendly. I like how it volumises my lashes and gives them that extra oomph!! Definitely worth the price tag :)
Andreea P.
London, Essex
It can be very easily applied and I don't have to worry for mascara crumbs under my eyes when the mascara dries. Also my eyelashes are looking longer and have more volume.
Heather D.
Kelty , Fife
This product is amazing use it every day so light wearing and doesn't clump my lashes. Striking colour, great fullness and lengthening. Brilliant product it's a must have
Jessica R.
Oldbury, West Midlands
Got the mini version but I love it. Formula is not too drying although be careful as it can transfer easily. Nice wand and works great on the lashes.