Rodial Bee Venom Day Cream SPF 30

by Rodial

Bee Venom Day Cream SPF 30 - A daily skin rejuvenating moisturizer that brightens skin tone and re-densifies skin's appearance. Melittin peptide and juvinity work in synergy to firm and plump wrinkle appearance, while soy isoflavones help to improve skin's elasticity for a firmer and more youthful-looking complexion with long-lasting hydration. Key Benefits & Ingredients: Melittin peptide bee venom plumps and firms wrinkle appearance Soy isoflavones help improve skin elasticity and re-densify skin appearance through increased hydration Stem cells help improve appearance of skin tone Vitamin C illuminates and helps improve skin elasticity Juvinity firms and re-densifies the look of wrinkles through skin hydration - Bee Venom Day Cream SPF 30

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodial Bee Venom Day Cream SPF 30!
Lee M.
New York
Rodial Bee Venom Day Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Lee M.
I LOVE THIS DAY CREAM WITH SPF 30.
 Having very sensitive reactive skin this has proven to be a favorite , I purchased it from Rodial site during a sale with the collection.3rd purchase and I'll buy another since it works so well for moisture and brightening and UVA/UVB protection. A little really goes a long way. Most products that I buy are from the actual website, although,I've seen this product in Marshalls and TJMAXX for 10.00 I would never buy them because this brand has a 6 month life span once exposed to air and those stores are notorious for selling outdated products . This well worth the money, I cut this and every product  with Isomers pure sodium hyaluronate lmw/hmw and brings everything to a new level. Half a pump is enough for full coverage .
I LOVE THIS DAY CREAM WITH SPF 30.
Ashley N.
Los Angeles
Anything Rodial is expensive but amazing so absolutely worth it. If you’re not allergic to bees I highly recommend their bee venom line because it’s plumping and makes the skin look firm and youthful which of course is always the goal! The packaging is so nice. Would recommend and purchase again.
Kassi B.
Las Vegas, NV
Rodial’s bee venom line is my all time favorite skin care line! I am obsessed! Yes it’s pricey but it is also worth every dime!
Carly M.
laguna hills
I love anything Rodial. The bee venom is great for very dry skin. It is a deep moisturizer. A bit heavy, so for people with oily skin might only use it a couple times a week.
Katie H.
Montgomery, MN
I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THIS FOR $8. This is by far the best purchase I’ve ever made in tj maxx. Needed something quick for traveling and seen this. I love trying “weird” products and seen this had bee venom and it intrigued me. I was skeptical, especially when I seen the $155 retail price tag online. I can say, what an amazing product. If you can find this at a tj maxx, buy it! I’m going back to buy all of them!!!
Brandi A.
I am absolutely in LOVE with this product. It's all you want in a day cream PLUS it has SPF 30 in it without feeling heavy or sticky. I use it every single day. It lasts me all day and still tightens my skin and leaves it looking radiant.

Looking for your answer?