Rodial Bee Venom 24 Carat Gold Super Essence Serum

by Rodial

A moisture drenched facial mask with instant visible results. Hyaluronic acid and tensors immediately plump fine lines and tighten wrinkles whilst providing comfort to dehydrated skin. Dragon’s blood reduces redness with anti-oxidant benefits whilst gransil dmcm-5 smoothes imperfections for a smoother and firmer complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodial Bee Venom 24 Carat Gold Super Essence Serum!
Covington
I received a sample of this otherwise, with the price point... I'm not sure I would have ever tried this otherwise. Let me say this first. This stuff is so good, that it is worth every single cringe worthy dime I may some day spend on it. I am 44 and a smoker (not proud), but the years of damage that has done to my skin, on top of tanning this stuff was like a miracle to my face. Upon first use my skin was 100% more even toned, pores disappeared, fine lines and wrinkles... GONE (yes. I did say GONE) and not a single pore in site. Realizing I had such a small amount of this beauty miracle... I have managed to stretch it out over a few weeks. I absolutely love this serum and if I ever have the extra funds to drop on it... I will in a heartbeat with no regrets. Its that amazing.

Looking for your answer?