BY RODIAL SKINCARE

A toning & re-texturizing treatment for the upper arm area Contains multi fruit acids including lemon orange & pomegranate Blended with caffeine & coenzyme A to hydrate skin & reduce orange peel effect Stimulates & transforms the fat to firm up & sculpt the arm Unveils softer sleeker & re-contoured arms see more...

member-fbc76
I wanted to tone my right upper arm after snapping a muscle a few years ago. I don't pay much attention to reviews. I looked for a product that was especially for toning the upper arms. I purchased Rodial Arm Sculpt. I tried Crepe Erace but I saw no real change. This time I began using a luffa with both Crepe Erace AND Rodial. I am also aggressively exercising my arms with resistance weights. And more water. It's been a week and for the very first time I am actually seeing a huge difference. I think it is the Rodial because it claims to "resurface" the texture of the arm and that is EXACTLY what I am seeing. I take time to luffa before I apply the products AND I take time to really massage my upper arm at the armpit, underneath. I spent $3,000 on Cool Sculpting to get the effect I AM GETTING with Rodial. If it works for me, it will work for you!!! P.S. Cool Sculpting did not work!!!!
Valerie C.
The smell is fine. The texture is gel like. I used this as instructed for 3 weeks while exercising and noticed no different in the tone of my muscles/skin tautness. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all.