Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa, 1.54 pound uploaded by Erin H.

BY RODELLE

Established 1936. European Dutch processed. Rodelle is proud to offer our customer the highest quality Dutch processed cocoa from West Africa. For over 70 years our baking products have been used by professional bakers. Our factory is wind powered with a portion of profits donated to support growing regions. Wind powered. 8 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

• I want to try this. I see so many delicious recipes. What are you...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie R.
Duluth, MN
I never thought to try dutch processed cocoa powder until I watched America's Test Kitchen. I have a favorite chocolate cake I make, and it's just great with the standard cocoa ppwder, but then I made it with this and it was far more superior. It is definitely a quality product, that adds richness you don't get with standard cocoa powder. It's a little more expensive, but so worth it.
Erin H.
Irvine, CA
I bake a lot. I have a billion types of pans, flours, powders, etc. So I was looking for a good bulk container of Dutch processed cocoa. This fits the bill perfectly. I buy this off amazon for a very decent price and it lasts me a pretty long time. I love using it with alton brown's cocoa brownie recipe and it turns out great.
Lisa Z.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best baking cocoa that we have bought. There's so much flavor and really makes a difference. We kept trying to find a better cocoa for our tirimisu and this is the one we thought tasted the best
Mandy L.
Best quality baking cocoa around! I kept seeing "Dutch processed" in all these great recipes. Now I know why! The flavor is a much better quality, rich and sweet all at the same time! Better than all competitors.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Worth the extra expense! If you enjoy baking, TRY IT! A velvety smooth and not bitter cocoa great for the everyday home baker or a high end eatery! With the holidays approaching do yourself a favor and use this for your holiday treats!
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
This makes my baking taste phenomenonal I always get compliments and I think it's because of the delicious cocoa
Paola M.
I'm totally in love with this baking cocoa. it has a really intense flavor although it's a little pricey
Brooke T.
Vancouver , BC
Absolutely worth spending a bit more on this - it has such an intense, rich chocolate flavor. Plus, you can usually find it at a reasonable price at Costco!
Pepper P.
Love this chocolate. It's rich and flavorful. It's a darker chocolate that is perfect for brownies, icing and my new favourite smoothies.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I want to try this. I see so many delicious recipes. What are yours ?