BY RODE

Leen X.
Look for the price you can get this mic for, it’s totally worth the money. This was my very first beginners mic that I used to record my videos with and it was so useful especially knowing the product didn’t need any other batteries to keep it recording all you have to do is put it in and press record and it would automatically record. That was he best thing about this mic. The sound quality isn’t too bad either, so a huge recommendation for beginners with a budget!
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
Not worth the money. While I am a big supporter of Rode and its microphones, I would not reccomend this microphone. While it's decent for the price, you are only paying for a microphone enhancer. All this microphone pics up is background noise. You have no control over eliminating sound in the background or echos. If you are going to spend around $100 on a microphone, I'd recommend saving some more to purchase the Rode Microphone Pro.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
For a shotgun mic, this one is pretty standard for YouTubers. It definitely cuts back that background audio but I would recommend using it with a dead cat at all times as it will still pick up things like the AC or refrigerator running.
Stephanie N.
I do a lot of videos for my YouTube channel (Entertainment For All Network). I purchased this on Amazon as a kit. It does its job. I spent $89. I found putting a dead cat on it helps eliminate background noises. It had two different settings. You can put it on the top of your DSLR camera or you can put it on a boom pole. I have put it on my Canon 60d but I mainly put it on a mic stand. It isn't the best mic but it does its job.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
I've found that this mic is pretty average when it comes to microphones. I've found others that I like better. Depending on how it's used(on a boom pole or placed directly on your camera) will determine the quality of sound. I've had better luck with a boom pole. When I place it directly on my camera it picks up too much noise from the background. I wouldn't buy it again but since I have it, I use it.
Samantha F.
San Antonio, TX
It's a good basic mic for the money. It get's the job done.

It is very easy to use, it draws power from the camera/recorder and does a decent job with sound quality without having to do anything.

Cons: Picks up lots of background noise and interference from electronics.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Ana Mabel M.
As I couldn't find the RODE mic model I have, I am reviewing this. I have the one that carries a 9v battery. It is better than the one on the picture, because it doesn't leech the camera battery's life. I ratter prefer using the 9v version. The sound is good captured outside, nothing that a software cannot correct.
amr a.
It's wonderful. My name is Amr and I have a YouTube channel that and I can get your product and review it in my videos