BY RODAN + FIELDS

Developed by Stanford Trained Dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields see more...

• How does it feel on your lips? Like Burt's bees original ...2 Answers
  • Does this really protect from the sun? I get sunburn lips...2 Answers
  • Is it as good as everybody say?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gaga G.
I received this as a gift from a friend who sells Rodan & Fields.  I was not impressed at all - the chapstick is not hydrating and instead dried my lips out even more.  I tried it multiple times & each time my lips were dried out.  I think it is a grapefruit scent/flavor?  I didn't mind the grapefruit but I wondered if that was what was causing it to dry out my lips.
Melissa S.
I tried this about 2 years ago and havn't changed since. It is the only lip balm that I will use. It glides on and lasts for hours, making your lips feel smooth and moisturized. It makes your lips shiny and doesn't contain any cheap tasting fruity flavor additives. It is quite pricey averaging about $9 a tube, but worth every penny!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Love these lippies!!! They keep my lips soft and protected out in the sun. We often forget to wear sunblock on our kissers and I’ve watched my dad have skin cancer cells removed from his lips. I sell this brand but I’m not being biased. I used to tell people they weren’t worth it but then I tried them and completely changed my mind.
🔸🔹Christina B.
Strasburg
Can’t live without this lip shield with sunscreen! It lasts much longer for fewer reapplication, and does not taste or smell bad. Even my teen prefers it! We use this year round for protection from the sun, dry climate, and dry winds! RODAN+FIELDS ESSENTIALS Lip Shield SPF 25
Amanda C.
Southgate, KY
Love this! I also use the sunscreen which works amazingly as well. I put this on every day and it keeps my lips soft and protected from the sun. It has a really light lemony scent that isn’t super strong, just enough to get a hint of lemon
Kaylee R.
Alexandria , AL
I don’t particularly care for the taste of this product, however it does what it’s supposed to do and shields my lips. I think 2 come together in the packaging. I personally buy it for the spf but it isn’t my all time favorite lip product.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
I love this product for my lips in the summer. If you use a regular lip balm or gloss, sun will be attracted to your lips and it will burn them, dry them, and leave you chapped. Using this lip product with spf helps to product your lips when you are out in the sun.
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
One of my most favorite lip balms! Kept my lips soft and moist in between uses. I love this R&F item. Only available through consultants. So I suggest signing up as a VIP for the discount! The only reason I say a 4 is because I took me a bit to get use to the citrus scent.
Jenny B.
Jamestown
This is one of my favorite R+F products! I have had so many issues with my lips from being allergic to certain chap stick brands to sun burnt lips. This has helped with every single issue I have ever had! Since using the lip shield I have not had to worry about having sunburnt lips or worry about any allergic reactions. Its so smooth on my lips and not sticky like some spf chapstick brands.
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I absolutely love this product. My lips get super dry in the winter, and this product has worked well to reduce chapping. I think that it is a touch pricy, but it is worth every penny. It has a very citracy flavor to it so if you do not like that sort of aroma I would maybe avoid this product! would definitely recommend
Estefi R.
Buenos Aires
Is it as good as everybody say?
Sunshine R.
How does it feel on your lips? Like Burt's bees original chapstick, or more like a slick feelings chapatick (aqufina chapstick)
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
Does this really protect from the sun? I get sunburn lips so bad and really wanted to try this?