MakeupRodan + Fields
Rodan+Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides SPF 20 (Bronze) with Brush

Rodan+Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides SPF 20 (Bronze) with Brush

by Rodan + Fields

The perfect pair. When it comes to achieving healthy-looking, clear, foundation-free skin, even the most rigorous clinical skincare routines take time to show results. That's why we created a new product that offers both immediate and long-term...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rodan+Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides SPF 20 (Bronze) with Brush!
Tawny R.
Otterbein, IN
This is amazing for using in the summer or touching up under the eyes for the dark circles that tend to come up and the brush is amazing!
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Love this powder and this brush! I use to use it alone but not use it on top of my Radiant Defense. It’s good for my skin and looks very natural. 10/10
Shelbi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my favorites! I highly recommend all of Rodan + Fields products. They do not disappoint!
Madison B.
Holgate, OH
Rodan+Fields Enhancements Mineral Peptides SPF 20 (Bronze) with Brush uploaded by Madison B.
This was perfect for on the beach and in the heat! I applied easily and all over with a fluffy brush and it was perfect!
Courtney K.
S Weymouth, MA
I love this retractable brush! It’s perfect for traveling so that crap doesn’t get all over the brush and get it dirty! These peptides provide great coverage, don’t clog my pores and make my skin look so smooth!
Darci R.
searcy
Overall I really like the brush it’s one of my favorite. Rodan+fields products can be expensive but most products do what they are supposed to do.the brush is a bit hard to clean because it is surrounded in metal.
Angela G.
Salina, UT
I use this to highlight and contour when I want something really natural. I know the ingredients are safe and won’t cause any breakouts. However, I still need concealer to even my skin. To only use this you have to be pretty confident with your complexions
Christine M.
Flossmoor, IL
This whole line of beauty products are so very effective! I use this and also the new CC or BB cream but it wasn't listed as an option to review. The Coverage is fantastic and full without feeling heavy
Alyssa M.
Lexington, KY
Love this product. It’s great paired with the other colors or even alone! It doesn’t clog pores which is nicer than other options. Super easy to apply but I totally recommend purchasing the brush along with it.
Kim G.
Ardmore
Great mineral makeup with excellent coverage.. very light, easy to apply with the brush.. somewhat pricey, but very worth the cost!

Looking for your answer?