Rodan Spotless Regimen

by rodan

Eliminate acne, deep clean pores and control appearance of oil and shine with this simple, two-step Regimen. With breakthrough BPO2 Technology, this teen and young adult acne treatment delivers more oxygen and Benzoyl Peroxide to pores, killing acne bacteria from Day 1 of treatment.

Rodan Fields Spotless Acne regimen kit

Im considering trying this product for my clogged pores / acne, but it’s pretty pricey. Is it worth the splurge?
I have been using this for a while, and I haven’t seen much progress with my facial blemishes. Has it helped anyone else?
Start your review of Rodan Spotless Regimen!
Lou P.
boston
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Lou P.
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Lou P.
Before starting this product I had extremely painful breakouts covering most of my face and much of my chest. When i found Rodan and fields i had already gone through countless other acne treatments, pills, serums and creams. I was starting to give up. I started this product in November (as pictured) and now after almost 6 months of using this line my skin is nearly completely clear. It took away the psi of acne and boosted my confidence. Can’t say enough good things about this product. It honestly changed my life
Grace K.
Council Blfs, IA
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Grace K.
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Grace K.
this cleared my skin up so fast!!! (before and after pictures) it is super strong so i recommend switching off with a gentle cleanser every other day. this stuff seriously works wonders i love it. totally worth the price, one regime lasted me about 8 months :)
Sarah M.
Birmingham, AL
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Sarah M.
I love Rodan & Fields. They are a great, wholesome skincare company! I work 12 hour shifts & this regimen helps keep my breakouts & “mascne” (mask acne) at bay! It’s a 2 step system (cleanser & cream) -Cleanser has 5% Benzoyl Peroxide -Cream has 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide The product lasts around a month or month & a half. Cost: around $90
Shelby  T.
Levelland, TX
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Shelby  T.
This is the ONLY thing that helped me with my acne. I had AWFUL breakouts, lots of bad texture, and just an overall acne prone face. It is WAY worth the cost, and the results are REAL! I highly suggest this to everyone. #acne
Landon I.
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Landon I.
Works wonders! Cleared up skin quick! The only problem is it takes a long time to ship. And the website is very irritating.
Samantha  K.
Macomb, MI
I just starting using these products and so far the results are not bad. The only thing is that it’s very drying
Anicia A.
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Anicia A.
Rodan Spotless Regimen uploaded by Anicia A.
It’s going to be about a month now that I’ve been using this I definitely have noticed a huge improvement but I am still breaking out, it seems like it’s just like any face wash, I’ve had really high hopes for this and it really hasn’t wowed me yet, the bottles I’m the images are also every misleading they seem much smaller in person, I will be switching to morning and night this upcoming week, so if anything changes I will update :)!Rodan Spotless Regimen
Ginger P.
I have a daughter that has used this product and it works or has for her.  Results vary of course but it has worked for her hormonal acne and her acne on her back also.
Courtney H.
Eau Claire, WI
I loved the feel of the face wash on my skin, it was exfoliating and creamy which is a surprise with acne washes that normally dry your skin out. The treatment was cool as it came from two separate parts of the bottle. I worked my way up to using this once a day on sensitive skin with the hope it would help my stubborn jawline acne without drying out my skin, unfortunately it didn't make a difference at all in 60 days so I ended up returning it. For the price I was hoping for more, but very happy they have the 60 day return policy.
Krishna  G.
Leander, TX
This has worked wonders for all the teenagers and preteens suffering with acne. It has cleaned so much teens’ acne and made a difference!