BY RODAN + FIELDS #6 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• Who tried these products?????2 Answers
Buy on Amazon.com
Marie G.
Pottstown, PA
I'm impressed. Years ago, as a teenager, I tried Proactiv, which is also a Rodan and Fields product, and I was so upset. It was so harsh and it was terrible for my skin. So when a friend of mine, who is also a R+F consultant, suggested I might like the Unblemish regimen, I was really worried about what it would do to my skin. I'm THRILLED, though. People who think Unblemish isn't for you because Proactiv wasn't, fear no more! The Unblemish regimen is SO gentle and non-drying, and it didn't cause tons of breakouts like Proactiv did for me. It really just keeps my acne at bay - acne that even a dermatologist was unable to resolve! I'm 40 and couldn't be more delighted with this product. If I start to feel a little dryness or irritation, I simply swap in Rodan and Fields Soothe Skin Treatment for the Unblemish final step and my skin is happy again. :) Do consider it; you will not regret it! It is worth every penny.
Patrice M.
For those that don't know, this is the more 'adult' version of Pro-Activ made by the same duo doctor team! UNBLEMISH is AH-MAZING! Not only did it end my monthly cyctic acne but it also removed my scarring from prior breakouts! Costly but very worth it. You do have to find a consultant to order, I used to be one because I love it that much however stopped as a consultant after moving. I just had too much going on. The unblemish regimen is fantastic and I will forever toute the amazing benefits! I love Rodan+Fields for their progressive work in tailoring regimens for all. If you are having oh-hum results with Pro-activ switch to this!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
My friend sent me a sample of this product to try and I like it. I will use it again in the near future. I love how it made my skin feel afterwards.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
For years I have fought my horrible skin! It was to the point that I was having my doctor call me in oral medicine to stop my skin from such horrible breakouts. The medicine always worked but I got to a point where I didn't want to rely on medication to clear my skin so I decided to give Rodan & Fields a chance. I ordered the Unblimish to start with. Little did I realize there was a level lowe r I could have started on for sensitive skin. But still started with the Unblimish since I already had it on hand.

The first time I used the unblimished I was worried how was I going to react to it. It did have a burn/tingle the first few times I used it. But that quickly went away. I was told my acne would get worse before it got better but to stick with it because it gets better. So that's what I did! Yes I had a few unexpected breakoutsbuy they went away quickly. I didn't panic since I had been told this before hand. I was using the product at laied out in the brochure that comes with the products. I have only been using this product for 2 months. Some days I forgot to use it. But WOW!! I can see a HUGE difference in my skin!!! It doesn't fix previous scaring or discoloration from prior acne but it does an amazing job at, lack of a better word, unblimishing. I haven't had any breakouts in the last 2 or 3 weeks, haven't needed to wear make-up (which I NEVER thought would be possible), havent been taking the medication I was using, haven't spent any extra time doing things I wasn't already doing, and my skin has a glow! It has somewhat dried my skin out but I have oily skin so I think it's been what my skin needed to help prevent breakouts. That's the only 'downside' I have had & that's still a pro in my book. It is also a little expensive but they have a money back guarantee. That's why I purchased this product because I knew if I didn't like it i could get my money back. It's well worth the cost plus the portion of product has lasted a long time.
Blaine J.
North Augusta, SC
I started using this product about 3 weeks ago. I'm 28 and have struggled with acne since I was in my early teens. I felt like I had tried just about everything. And for some reason, it seems the past few years I constantly had some form of acne on my face. I have been so frustrated and self conscious. After a week of using this product (every other day to start), I was already seeing improvement-- and my mom and boyfriend did too. I was told by my Rodan + Fields consultant that it may cause some break outs in the beginning as it cleans out the pores... and I do have a lovely bump on my forehead at the moment, but over all, I am VERY happy with the results. I have quite a few darker patches on my face which usually take FOREVER to fade after a breakout, but even those seem much lighter now. This product is pricey, but I was at my breaking point and was willing to give it a try... and I am SO glad I did. It's worth it to have more confidence and be able to wear less makeup!
Delia Y.
This is my first review I've ever done publicly on a product before and I feel so compelled to do so in the hopes that someone else is going through the same thing. I also realize people respond to products different and that this is solely my opinion. My face wasn't perfect but it was clear with the occasional pimple here and there, but never cystic. After a hormonal switch after taking a pill, my face reacted day to night and I had cystic pimples on my right cheek with small white heads over my forehead and other cheek. Nothing on my nose and no tremendous scarring or dark marks.Feeling desperate because I thought my face was terrible, I went in search of a product a friend of mine recommended to me after she convinced me it would work. I was such a skeptic about the "purging period" so much that I held off on using it for a month thinking natural products would be of help. They helped slowely but surely and after a snails pace wasn't cutting it for me I jumped into the popular Unblemish.
SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE CUT MY ARM OFF, because I wish I had the skin I had prior to starting it, breakout and everything.Weeks 1-3 of using the three step system plus twice a week of their micro dermabrasion paste, I started seeing some improvement with the cystic pimple I had, but gained blackheads like crazy and whiteheads along my forehead. Weeks 4-5 I was told was the purging period but it was just out of hand. I started getting cystic acne along both cheeks and chin, and immediate dark marks and slight scarring where the old cysts would come and go. I've seen reviews where people see clearance or purging that's consistent of minimal whiteheads, but not cysts that pop up left and right where one leaves and another takes its place. The mental toll this has taken on me is beyond words. Being a social butterfly who would go out with girls friends weekly, I've come down to not leaving my house for the past month. I even begged to be switched to the night shift to avoid public contact as much as possible. The depression and anxiety I've developed in such a short time is so mind rattling and my heart just aches for anyone who has gone through something similar. I just want you to know you're not alone.
Shawna A.
While I enjoy the Ronan and Fields products I do not like their multi level marketing ploy. I also feel like their products are extremely expensive.
Mindi G.
I have used this before and I have before and after pictures. I'm a very impatient person but when I reviewed the picture six months after starting this regimen I couldn't believe the results
Erica P.
The absolute most legit product your Facebook friends keep annoying you about! It's worth a try and has made my skin flawless! I get constant compliments and questions about what product I use!
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have been using this product since August and I LOVE IT!! It has cleared my skin up a lot and has reduced my pore size as well as old acne scars. During my time of the month is when I get the most acne and this clears it up right away. I would definitely recommend a long with their other products. I mean this stuff is made by the same people that make Proactive, they know what they're doing!
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!