BY RODAN + FIELDS #9 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• Who tried these products?????2 Answers
Reviews (2026)
Buy on Amazon
tayler h.
This skin regimen did not work on my skin at all! This was the last regimen I wasted my money on before I finally realized I needed to go to a dermatologist!! My dermatologist said that if you have hormonal acne then none of these will work and you need a antibiotic. So, if you have tried all kinds of regimens and none of them work, dont waste your money and go to dermatologist!
Ashley B.
Traverse City
This made my face breakout even more. It also made it so dry and tight. Plus the price is outrageous. I wouldn't buy again
Alanna H.
Wantagh, NY
Basically just did not work. A lot of steps and time for something I didn’t like. Tried just the spot treatment on its on for a little and that wasn’t bad but overall 👎🏼
Casey T.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely hated this line. Especially for the arm+leg price, I expected it to end my acne forever. The face wash is absolutely nothing special, the toner does nothing, and the moisturizer is basically sunscreen. I expect better formulation and quality from something this expensive. The actual acne component of this caused me to have a scaley rash around my mouth, eyes, and nose, so I had to give this away!
samantha s.
Milton
Smell is horrible, never helped my acne once. Burned to the point my eyes watered. Returned after contacting customer and following wash schedules to help with burn. Not recommended for sensitivity.
McCall B.
Fargo, ND
This regimen is extremely pricey and not very effective. While using this treatment, my moderately severe acne didn’t get worse but it definitely didn’t get better - would not recommend.
Kate G.
I wanted this to work, but it made me break out with cystic acne, which scarred my face. I know it works wonders for some people, but this didn’t work for me.
kassidy H.
Acworth
Even with the soothe regimen and using it only every other day it dried out my skin to the point where it hurt to smile.
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I had a really bad experience with this product. It made me break out more and was very harsh on my skin. I gave it several weeks and it just kept getting worse and worse. Once I finally stopped using it, my skin settled down.
Ju H.
This product works. It cleared my skin up a tad but within the first few weeks it started to burn my face and dry it out a ton! I had flakes of skin falling off at all times no matter how many times I moisturized. I started using it every other day like the directions said, but it didn’t help.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!