BY RODAN + FIELDS #9 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• Who tried these products?????2 Answers
Reviews (2022)
Buy on Amazon
Sara H.
I love this product and it made a huge difference just in two days and overtime it has really improved my overall skin. I had spent $1000’s at several dermatologists and this is what it took to help me.
Because of my experience I did become a consultant after my amazing results. If you are interested please contact me at HallelujahHill@gmail.com.
Kelly H.
waterloo
I have been using this system for a few months and so far it has made a huge difference! My skin has not completely cleared yet but I notice improvements every day and it has definitely prevented new breakouts from happening.
Elise K.
As someone who has always struggled with acne, Unblemish is a godsend! Its four step solution is a miracle
Tracy S.
Canada
I love this skin care line. This is the first product I have used that actually got rid of my acne. I used to get but blemishes on my face monthly but since starting this I have been acne free for one year.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love this product compliantly amazing I would recommend this product to a friend or to anyone it’s great
Ginny B.
The unblemish regimen has completely changed my skin and exceeded all of my expectations. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the cost. Products are of high quality and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend these products to everyone!
Alyssa D.
I have been using this skin care line for a little over a month now and i have never lived by a skin care line until now! This picture is only from week one to week two but now my skin is a thousand times better. It is pricey but way worth the results. I took a leap to try it and i will probably never go with out now. I have sensitive skin and this did not cause any irritation or dryness. It’s cleared up blemishes, acne scars and redness. Totally obsessed
Taquanna E.
Staten Island
To be honest this product very works very very well. You not only see results after a week of using it that your face stays blemish-free for a long time the price is very expensive but for this high-quality product is reasonable.
Hannah L.
Sulphur Springs
Honestly, I don’t think these products have safe chemicals...BUT IT WILL CLEAR UP YOUR ACNE! I use the spot treatment every night on my blemishes and I wake up and they look so much better!
Jordan A.
I used to use this product when I was in high school, and I do recall that this regimen did its job thoroughly.  Actually I only used the clarifying toner and the dual intensive acne treatment and those two products completely cleared all acne almost over night.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!