BY RODAN + FIELDS #7 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

Reviews (1905)
Buy on Amazon
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
I liked this very much BUT the price. The price, the price, the price! The profit margin must be ridiculous and the makers would do well to reevaluate how they market these products. Make it available to more people and they will use it. Make it out of bounds and get back reviews.
Meredith S.
Rogers, AR
I used this skincare system fully for the first time and I found it extremely effective! I have sensitive and combination skin, and I followed their guide for how to introduce their products and it didn’t irritate my skin or dry it out at all! It’s really helped unclog my pores and completely clear my acne, and helped prevent hormonal break outs as well. I would add that it doesn’t include a moisturizer, it only has a sunscreen so you would need to add your ow moisturizer to your routine! My skin really does look so clear. I’ll be buying it again!
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I purchased this product to help with my adult acne. It helped treat the belemishes but it didn’t help keep them away. I would treat one and another would pop right up. It is a very expensive regimen and in my opinion not worth the money. I would not recommend it.
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
WANT THE HONEST REVIEW????? This is not worth the money. The face wash lasts about a month. The toner about two. While it cleared up my acne, when I finished, it all came back. There are much more affordable options with the SAME active ingredients for a fraction of the price.WONT BUY AGAIN, BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD TO.
Christen L.
Palm Harbor
I’ve only been using this for a month and the results brought me to tears! I never had acne growing up as a child, but once I have my 20s I began to break out serve yearly with hormonal cystic acne. This has resulted in leaving many acne scars on my face. I’ve tried a lot of products and spent a lot of money in hope for results. It wasn’t until my brother’s girlfriend recommended R+F that I actually saw results that reflected the money that I spent. I’m am beyond impressed and thankful for this line. I now have clear skin and most of my acne scars are less noticeable!!!!
sasha r.
I have mixed feelings on this regimen. I think the serum is fantastic although it can be a bit drying. I’m not a big fan of regimens. The face wash has some ingredients in it that are known to clog skin. The toner is a bit stinky. The moisturizer is nice but it is a very small size. I think the winner in this kid is the serum. It helps with my cystic acne. The price is high, but worth it if you get the desired result. You can buy the serum separately, you don’t have to buy the whole regimen. But different things work for different people.
Michelle L.
Mesa, AZ
I loved this regimen! It helped clear up my skin so nicely, not 100% if I’m being truly honest but about 90%. I wish you could see into the second step (pump) so that you can tell when it’s running low. It’s also expensive so it’d be nice to see if they’d lower the price.
Morganne H.
Franklin
These products changed my life! I didn’t have severe acne, but it took away all blemishes and imperfections I had on my face. I absolutely loved it! The only thing I recommend is using a really good moisturizer because it makes your face a little bit dry. Other that that it is an amazing product and skin care line!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this regiment for about a month now and have seen great results. Someone I know recommended it to me, as they are a consultant and while I was skeptical I decided to try it. It does dry out my skin a ton, but using a normal moisturizer if that happens gets the job done. I didnt have incredibly bad acne, but I did have some on my chin which is gone now (hopefully for good). It is extremely important to follow the instructions and easy into the regiment as the products can be harsh. I started off using it every other morning and slowly built up usage as it is recommended. The products are expensive but in mu opinion - worth it!
Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
My skin has never been better! I have cystic hormonal acne and this stuff works! It’s expensive but it worked! The packaging is super nice! If you give this time and let it work it does! I will continue to buy this!!!
This is my results after one month!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!