BY RODAN + FIELDS #7 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• I would love to try out this product. I know it's costly....4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jenny C.
Kansas City
I had struggled with acne for a brief year when I was experiencing side effects from an antibiotic. My skin was so irritated and inflamed. I used everything from over the counter. This is the only product that worked. My face cleared in two weeks
Morganne H.
Franklin
These products changed my life! I didn’t have severe acne, but it took away all blemishes and imperfections I had on my face. I absolutely loved it! The only thing I recommend is using a really good moisturizer because it makes your face a little bit dry. Other that that it is an amazing product and skin care line!
sasha r.
I have mixed feelings on this regimen. I think the serum is fantastic although it can be a bit drying. I’m not a big fan of regimens. The face wash has some ingredients in it that are known to clog skin. The toner is a bit stinky. The moisturizer is nice but it is a very small size. I think the winner in this kid is the serum. It helps with my cystic acne. The price is high, but worth it if you get the desired result. You can buy the serum separately, you don’t have to buy the whole regimen. But different things work for different people.
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I have been using this regiment for about a month now and have seen great results. Someone I know recommended it to me, as they are a consultant and while I was skeptical I decided to try it. It does dry out my skin a ton, but using a normal moisturizer if that happens gets the job done. I didnt have incredibly bad acne, but I did have some on my chin which is gone now (hopefully for good). It is extremely important to follow the instructions and easy into the regiment as the products can be harsh. I started off using it every other morning and slowly built up usage as it is recommended. The products are expensive but in mu opinion - worth it!
Cami N.
I have been using this product for a month now and I'm not very impressed with the results. I use it in the morning and night. I seems that when I wake up in the morning, my skin is more oily than normal. It has helped a bit so I'm not have as many huge red breakouts, but it hasn't helped my blackheads at all.
Kristen N.
Enid, OK
I completely broke out with cystic acne after using this product. I tried it for almost 3 months thinking it would get better, but it did not. I ended up having to go to the dermatologist to clear up my skin. My skin was better before I started this treatment.
Jordan H.
Clarksville, TN
Rodan and fields always offers great products. They have so many things for you to mix and math to personal your skincare for your personal needs. It is pricey but worth it. I love unblemished and the way it gives me clearer skin within a short period of time.
Kaylin C.
Portsmouth , VA
I am normally not a fan of a skin care with so many steps. I know they are necessary, I’m just lazy. However each step is so refreshing and show results. My skin has always been a problem but with this stuff I can even skip a few days and have great skin.
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Works great whenever I have breakouts. That is usually when I am touching my face a lot (stressful work days). I use the sulfur wash more than the rest of the regimen. I love that it can be used as a mask for 10 minutes 2-3 times a week to boost results.
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
This regiment worked wonders on my skin! I was skeptical at first because I’m sure like Many of you I felt like I tried every product out there and nothing was working everything dried out my skin or didn’t work and I felt like I was wasting my money. Finally I just decided you know what I’ll give it a try and turns out I absolutely love it I will never go back to anything else and it lasts a long time even though it’s a bit pricey but in the long run it’s probably cheaper than anything else and it works
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa D.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!