BY RODAN + FIELDS #9 in Acne Treatments

Take control of adult acne with UNBLEMISH™ Regimen. A complete Multi-Med® Therapy solution, the UNBLEMISH Regimen is clinically tested to help stop blackheads and pesky pimples before they become visible on skin’s surface. Found to combat the entire acne cycle, this sophisticated Regimen helps unclog pores, calm your complexion and keep adult acne from making unwelcome appearances on your face.

UNBLEMISH Regimen combines cosmetic and active OTC ingredients to penetrate pores and eliminate most acne blemishes.

The UNBLEMISH Regimen includes:

• Who tried these products?????2 Answers
Reviews (2020)
Buy on Amazon
Emily C.
Rating this a four because I'm not fully through seeing results with this product. I've been using the treatment for a few weeks now, and am definitely noticing a change in my skin. Your consultant will warn you that with strong skin treatments, you'll see a bit of a breakout before your skin clears (when your underground acne surfaces from being brought to the surface from the serums). I'm on the other side of the breakout and my skin feels great! My tone has definitely evened out and my overall complexion is much healthier. The best news is I was accidentally charged for another round and it was shipped before I could cancel—because it was an R+F error, they let me keep the new shipment of products and still refunded me for my trouble! Great customer service, great products, well worth your money.
Jennifer T.
I got this Unblemish set from my soon to be mother in law to help clear up my skin before I get married. I’ve been using it for a little over 3 weeks. While my skin does look clearer- still have a few breakouts but I still have some time to go on this regimen- but I will say if you have any skin sensitivity then go with the sensitive version. My skin isn’t necessarily sensitive but my skin has gotten dried out while using this to the point I’ll stop using it for a day or so until my skin doesn’t feel dry and itchy. Another warning is to be careful where you put other products. I used an eye cream with the unblemish products and wasn’t careful and they overlapped. The area all around my under eye and temple area got very red and painful- almost like a sunburn. Overall I am seeing results with this set.
Tray ✨.
These products definitely help with acne, but they’re incredibly harsh and drying. They dry me out so badly, they make my skin itch. I still use the cleanser sometimes when my acne gets really bad, but I can’t use the entire system. It’s definitely not for anyone with sensitive skin either. Products never irritate my skin so the fact that these make mine itchy is a pretty big red flag.
Estefania S.
After suffering from acne for many years I have tried multiple acne products that have gone out in the market including proactive. however I felt like those products just made my skin worse then it originally was. then I started using Rodin and fields products and quickly transformed my skin beautifully. not only does it help with acne but it helps to minimize pores and give your skin a healthy glow this is my favorite product that I have used and am currently using. Love this brand and all of their products
Mary A.
Simpsonville
I changed contraceptives and immediately experienced issues with acne, so I tried this product for the first time.  While my acne cleared up SOMEWHAT, it definitely wasn't a permanent fix.  The regimen is just too much for someone with my lifestyle -- too many products to use twice a day.  A decrease in the cost of the product may make it more appealing.
Kamryn S.
Farmington
I started using these products around a year ago and have not been too impressed with the results. First off, if you buy each item separate they are VERY expensive unless you buy them together in one bundle. I also only found the toner and the oil control lotion to be somewhat good. The toner is good besides the fact that it can be drying instead of more moisturizing. The Oil control lotion does actually reduce the oil because I was able to see the difference from before and after using it. The other two products I think are useless. The Sulfur wash may be helpful to some depending on your skin type but didn’t do anything to mine. The Dual Intensive Treatment does absolutely nothing. I have tried using the routine with and without and saw better results without using it.
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
So expensive and didn't see much difference. I will do another round and see if it does any improvement. I suffer from adult acne so I tried it all. Sadly proactiv works best and has crappy reviews. R+F has great reviews tho so I will update once I'm done w my second round
Ashley W.
Nashville
I love the sunscreen and toner in this regimen, but I don’t use the other two products. I don’t like that you can’t buy them separately because I don’t want to spend so much money on a lot when I’m not going to use half of it. I have sensitive and oily skin, so I can’t use a lot of products because of those issues. I had a really bad reaction to the sulfur face wash. It made my face itch and break out on my jaw line. I’m not bashing the product because my friend uses it and loves it; I just didn’t have a good experience with it. I can’t use the pump duo because it makes my skin even more oily than it is. I wish I could give a more positive review, but I can’t. Again these aren’t bad products, I just can’t use them because my skin reacts to them in a negative way.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
When I first started using Rodan and Fields, this was the first regimen I used. It works incredibly well for acne and my favorite step in the regimen is the third step. That is the active acne fighting medication and a secret weapon for those pimples that pop out of nowhere. Must use morning and night for best results. Highly recommend for anyone with acne or frequent breakouts!
India J.
This regimen did not really do much for my skin. I have hormonal and combination skin with average monthly breakouts and followed the regimen closely, using all the products in order for 6 months. This happens to be extremely expensive, so it was not worth the money for me. The products felt very luxurious, but did nothing for my skin. Just made it more dry and oily.
Ginger S.
How long did it take for users to see results? Did you stick with just this regime or add to it. How soon after using did you add to?
Christa V.
Walker, LA
Where can I find this product and how much does it cost?
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
I have been looking into trying R+F but am wondering if it's just like Proactiv? Is it a great recommendation or just like any other over the counter type of face wash?
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I am thinking about purchasing this regimen and was hoping for feedback since it is relatively pricey. How quickly did you see results? Are the results worth the cost?
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY
Is this worth the money.....I like to stay on budget and don't want to drop 200 hundred bucks on something that has an equivalent 30 dollar knock off!